IGNORED

3 Words

mightyreds89

Should have beaten this poo with 10 Men but yet again as good as beaten by this Poor Team

It may of been Chesterfield, but it is not the name we could not beat, it was the players.. They seem to attract some good players.. 2-2 not a bad result considering.

You mean 6th Placed Chesterfield, with 10 men

Leading up till injury time, and then a hopeful 35 yard shot unsighted by Phillips goes in?

I'm happy that the lads gave it their all and probably deserved all 3 points.

We are 5 points off 6th place, and a win in our next game will insure that over the last 7 games we've averaged 2pts a game.

Not good enough for some people. Must win every game :)

A point away from home against a flying team with a long time with only 10 men (sorry recycling your points Tom) is a flipping decent result, although the late goal is a bit of a kick to the Netherlands.

You mean 6th Placed Chesterfield, with 10 men

Leading up till injury time, and then a hopeful 35 yard shot unsighted by Phillips goes in?

I'm happy that the lads gave it their all and probably deserved all 3 points.

We are 5 points off 6th place, and a win in our next game will insure that over the last 7 games we've averaged 2pts a game.

Agreed, if you had said to me at half time, when we were 1-0 down with 10

men on the park, would you take a point I would have said definitely. Point

gained not 2 dropped in my opinion.

Guest bristolbred

The only way is up!!!, :)

And it would of been a lot closer after today, IF, ( and there are always lot's of if's watching City!) Tins or Lita had come off after we scored the second goal!!.

Why can't Tins and Millen communicate tactics better??.

Would have been a big morale boost, getting only our second win away from home so far this season, 3 points in the bag and a lot of happy fans!!, :)

So, our average of two points a game slips slightly.

Let's hope that during the two week break, the squad gels, as we are picking up too many yellow cards, there is still the need for the players to read eachothers game, as to help out when a player going back gets misplaced!!. :me?:

Very bad ref :@

No he wasnt, he got the penalty spot on, and smith had to go. He came in behind the bloke and kicked him!!

Didnt understand the boo-ing of the ref at the end, when the people who were there with me should have been clapping the team off.

Excellent 2nd half performance marred by the loss of a strange goal at the end. Looked from where i was that fortune should have blocked.

Guest wishbone

We played OK

Lots of committment

ref was inconsistent

Support was fab

Carey in crowd

Smith great player

Brooker looks good

Where was Gillespie?

I love City:city:

yes it was a good performance to get a draw out of the match, but if we really have hopes of getting out of this division, we should be beating sides like chesterfield. They're not the greatest side in the world - lets be honest.

But they always seem to cause us problems at Saltergate. Why ?

three words ?

must aim higher

Archived