IGNORED

Roberts To Gas?

Red Cloud

I think part of the reason Roberts turned down a move to Port Vale is because he doesn't want to move to far away from the West Country.He's a Cardiff boy and living around this area keeps him close to his family and roots.

He might consider a loan to the Gas as he wouldn't have to move.He'd be good for them.

HE IS GOOD FOR US AND HAS TO STAY!

ROBERTS IS TREATED UNFAIRLY AND DESERVES A BREAK WE KNOW HE CAN PRODUCE THE GOODS WHEN HE PLAYS WITH SOMEONE THAT HOLDS THE BALL UP!

7 GOALS IN LAST 10 GAMES LAST SEASON WITH PEACOCK

SEASON BEFORE 17 GOALS PLAYING UP TOP WITH PEACCOCK

HE HAS SCORED CRUCIAL GOALS FOR US AND ALWAYS USED TO SCORE AGAINST HIS HOME TOWN CLUB WHO HE SUPPORTED WHEN HE COULD HAVE ###T OUT!

THIS SEASON HE HAS CREATED SO MUCH SPACE FOR US FOR MURRAY AND LITA TO HOT OTHER TEAMS WHERE IT HURTS!

ROBERTS SHOULD BE PLAYING ALL HOME MATCHES AND MAYBE BE ON THE BENCH AWAY FORM HOME!

HE IS GOOD FOR US AND HAS TO STAY!

ROBERTS IS TREATED UNFAIRLY AND DESERVES A BREAK WE KNOW HE CAN PRODUCE THE GOODS WHEN HE PLAYS WITH SOMEONE THAT HOLDS THE BALL UP!

7 GOALS IN LAST 10 GAMES LAST SEASON WITH PEACOCK

SEASON BEFORE 17 GOALS PLAYING UP TOP WITH PEACCOCK

HE HAS SCORED CRUCIAL GOALS FOR US AND ALWAYS USED TO SCORE AGAINST HIS HOME TOWN CLUB WHO HE SUPPORTED WHEN HE COULD HAVE ###T OUT!

THIS SEASON HE HAS CREATED SO MUCH SPACE FOR US FOR MURRAY AND LITA TO HOT OTHER TEAMS WHERE IT HURTS!

ROBERTS SHOULD BE PLAYING ALL HOME MATCHES AND MAYBE BE ON THE BENCH AWAY FORM HOME!

Dump Heffernan and have Roberts on the bench. Or dump Murray and put Robbo wide right. Or dump Miller and have Robbo there. Or don't pick a defender on the bench. Or dump Brooker onto the bench, write the £225k off and have Lita/Roberts again.

Or drop Lita then and play Roberts with Brooker.

* hides *

Can you see the problems we have now?

PS - The Caps Lock key is on the left hand side of your keyboard.

simply this: Robbo is a good player with alot of talent BUT and this is a big but, his attitude stinks at times and it only causes trouble to have players argueing on the pitch etc... i have been a supporter of his for a while but recently more than most I have been let down by his attitude, recent games have shown his lack of commitment and inconsistancy. I think he needs to look at himself as a player and sort himself out because on his day he is a great player, another thing though i think Lee Miller and Christian roberts are totally different players and both could be huge assets to City.

Guest bristolbred

I suppose that the fact Roberts ends up as a sag head will bring a wry smile to some people!!, :)

Could be worse, could of ended up at Yeovil!!, :)

Or joining Shaun at Exeter!!, :me?:

If this was a true rumour (which I doubt) then that's his City career over. That will give the Roberts haters even more ammo to hurl at him.

A good point about him rejecting the other clubs due to him living not too far away, but he's ambitious. Why would he want to go to a league 2 club when he would walk into most League 1 teams?

Roberts to the Gas - will never happen.

Archived