IGNORED

Miller

Mickey Bells left foot

I'm just curious as to where lee miller went after the game, as i was waiting in traffic after the game we (ME, AKIRA & ELKO) see lee miller walking down the street towards us, he saw our city shirts and said "alright", and got in a car behind us, the car wasnt heading towards the motorway either it went a completley different way so i can only assume he was going to scotland to see his family or something, but i just wondering why he was walking down a street outside the ground and where he was going?

The players have got some time off now that there isn't another game for 2 weeks. I expect most players are using the break to go home for some of 'Mum's cooking' and a bit of family life and support from friends. I'm certain when lee gets the chance he goes north of the border. And I wouldn't blame him. Please don't read anything more than that into him not travelling on the bus!

Guest bristolbred

Expect Lee is going to spend some quality time in Scotland with his family.

With City not having a game next week, i'm sure that he deserves the opportunity for a wee break!!

Guest bristolbred
he seemed in high spirits laughing away in the car behind me

He was happy to be going home in a car with some friends, and was laughing whilst telling his mate how much it would of cost him to go home by train!!

This little break could be the best thing that happen to your season. Chance to regroup look at some signings and improve your season

Your fans are quality, seen aload at the services geting big headed.

"Oh I see City lost again today" said a silly man

lilciderhed replies "Nah mate, it was 2-2, how did u get on?"

"3-3 against Stockport"

"Oh yes, that team we beat 5-0?" Lilciderhed pointed out.

The players have got some time off now that there isn't another game for 2 weeks. I expect most players are using the break to go home for some of 'Mum's cooking' and a bit of family life and support from friends. I'm certain when lee gets the chance he goes north of the border. And I wouldn't blame him. Please don't read anything more than that into him not travelling on the bus!

Grannyjoy - make sure he eats his greens :):P

Grannyjoy - make sure he eats his greens :me?::P

No problem :)

Lee's Dad picked him up after the game. One of the reasons for this short trip home is that his sister has been in hospital this past week,(nothing to do with my cooking) and although she is well on the mend, I know Lee was worried about her.

He will be returning to Bristol on Sunday evening, so I'm afraid his visit will be short and sweet.

Its not unusual for one of us to drive to away games, and lovely when Lee can come home for an overnight.

Guest bristolbred
No problem  :rolleyes

Lee's Dad picked him up after the game. One of the reasons for this short trip home is that his sister has been in hospital this past week,(nothing to do with my cooking) and although she is well on the mend, I know Lee was worried about her.

He will be returning to Bristol on Sunday evening, so I'm afraid his visit will be short and sweet.

Its not unusual for one of us to drive to away games, and lovely when Lee can come home for an overnight.

Pleased to hear that he's ok, and hope that his sister gets better soon, and make sure he gets plenty to eat while he has the love of his family around him,

:)

No problem  :rolleyes

thats where i thought he would be going, good to hear his sister is on the mend

2+2= is it 4 by any chance?

omg you idiot 2+2=5 :)

Are you such a dreamer

To put the world to rights

I'll stay home forever

Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks

Sandbag and hide

January has April showers

And two and two always makes a five

It's the devil's way now

There is no way out

You can scream and you can shout

It is too late now

Because you're not there

Payin' attention

Payin' attention

Payin' attention

Payin' attention

Rumour is he is leaving us and football behind him to go to scotland be an ice dancer.

Oh no :wub: His hobby has been discovered. After all those sequins I have been sewing :city:

Though it has been commented on before on this Forum, he is a mean dancer :blush:

Lee has had his flying visit home, and should by now, be back in Porstishead, ready for training in the morning.

Thanks for all your kind messages re Holli. As I stated before she is well on the way to recovery, and was cheered up by Lee's visit.

P.S. Lee, "out of favour", I'm glad to say, as far as we are aware, is not the case.

Oh no  :wub:  His hobby has been discovered. After all those sequins I have been sewing :city:

Though it has been commented on before on this Forum, he is a mean dancer :blush:

Lee has had his flying visit home, and should by now, be back in Porstishead, ready for training in the morning.

Thanks for all your kind messages re Holli.  As I stated before she is well on the way to recovery, and was cheered up by Lee's visit.

P.S.  Lee, "out of favour", I'm glad to say, as far as we are aware,  is not the case.

That wasnt a dig at lee grannyjoy , infact i've been defending him most of the time when people were slagging him off. Last season i wanted him playing instead of peacock. I just presumed now we've got brooker lee may want more first team opportunities , they are both target men and tinnion obvioulsy (at the moment anyway) rates brooker over lee.

That wasnt a dig at lee grannyjoy , infact i've been defending him most of the time when people were slagging him off. Last season i wanted him playing instead of peacock. I just presumed now we've got brooker lee may want more first team opportunities , they are both target men and tinnion obvioulsy (at the moment anyway) rates brooker over lee.

Sorry Cider Red, I did not mean to get at you.

There have been so many assumtpions on the Forum lately, and mixed messages all over the place. I can only go on what Lee tells me, and he naturally understands that the Managers decision's will be for the good of the team. This does not stop many of us, Lee included, feeling frustrated that he is not getting the opportunity to paticipate.

There have been so many changes this season, both in the players available, the style of play and, most importantly, the service to the players up-front. I personally would love to see what Lee could do with the later.

Sorry Cider Red,  I did not mean to get at you.

There have been so many assumtpions on the Forum lately, and mixed messages all over the place.  I can only go on what Lee tells me, and he naturally understands that the Managers decision's will be for the good of the team. This does not stop many of us, Lee included, feeling frustrated that he is not getting the opportunity to paticipate.

There have been so many changes this season, both in the players available, the style of play and, most importantly, the service to the players up-front. I personally would love to see what Lee could do with the later.

I would too like to see lee given a fair crack at the whip , but we have so many strikers at the moment and tinns doesnt seem to want to give anyone else a chance except lita. I think lee deserves a chance , after all he does have the second best goals to game ratio! :blush: (penalty against everton!)

I would too like to see lee given a fair crack at the whip , but we have so many strikers at the moment and tinns doesnt seem to want to give anyone else a chance except lita. I think lee deserves a chance , after all he does have the second best goals to game ratio! :city: (penalty against everton!)

His penalty was a cracker :blush: wasnt it?

They all were that night, even the ones that hit the bar and post!

Shame the English lads missed, least it keeps up our proud tradition of being woeful at Penalties  :city:

Funny thing, but I really have never thought of the nationality of players before seeing it mentioned on this Forum :wub: Although it took a while when I first listened to a commentary to work out who, "young Scott Miller ", was :blush:

Maybe its a bit like the Celtic Rangers thing up here. Some people are fanatical about it, and some of us try to ignore it :D

Archived