IGNORED

Swindon Chasing Roberts.

TinnionForEngland

I don't know if he would have started if it wasn't for him scoring against WBA in the last game, to be honest he looked very poor in the friendlies, but as they say, friendlies don't mean ###### all.

Very true.

So if you admit that he looked poor in the friendlies, why continuously pull me up on a comment that he doesn't look ready for the 1st team when many others arrived at the same assumption?

After all, the comment was made based on the friendlies and some good and some very average sub appearances last season.

Right now we have Miller & Heffernan who cost us money and cant hold down a first team spot.Goodfellow has gone to the Vale, and Roberts wont be a first team fixture. We have Brooker who also cost us money, so we need some money coming in. Yes we do have bean counters, so lets bring in some revenue to help balance the books. We have an exciting squad with Scott Brown, Harley,Gillespie,and Lita still in their teens.....lets use our own talent....correctly in their best positions,we will do just fine. Perhaps we will not quite make the playoffs this year, but given a season to settle down, Tins should have a stronger settled team next season.

PLEASE! Roberts is only mid twenties, hardly old is it and the players you mention are nowhere near Roberts abilities and capabilities.

Give the guy some credit.

Chris Roberts MUST play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16, why?

Figures.........the mature reasoned comment............ :huh:

Oh yeah forgot the Leroy is a hero user name and date of joining was a good clue....actually had you down for 12-14, there ya go sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyte happens eh :grr:

The comment of "most overrated and overhyped Bristol City player" was the craziest thing I think!

Agreed. I even just read the thread when this statement was made.

Don't see what it had to do with me though unless I borrowed a log-in and password :huh:

Oh dear, fair enough you rate Robbo but that's just sad.

No mate , whats sad is that you cant see how much undeserved abuse he gets. And another thing , are you following me around or something? Every bloody time i make a comment your the first to reply telling me how sad i am or that i cant have an oppinion , grow up.

:huh:

are you following me around or something? Every bloody time i make a comment your the first to reply telling me how sad i am or that i cant have an oppinion , grow up.

:huh:

You and me both.

I almost feel like working out how to ignore somebody on this forum.

How ironic, ignoring the ignorant! :grr:

Due to people getting annoyed etc I haven't put this in a new thread... So if you want to read about Roberts... you can! ... If you don't then there is no excuse to write "why are you posting this!?!?!"

Basically this long, tedious (but welcome) transfer is finally drawing to a close!

Almost .... Roberts trains with Swindon

What is his fitness like? I've never read so much emphasising on a medical!

Rich-TGSC-

[EDIT:] We're a 'decent club' apparenlty... hardly a big compliment!

Robbo quote

"It (Swindon)is a decent Club and I think they just need that extra push to get promotion. I had some good times at Bristol City with various finals but I felt it was time to get away."

Thanks Robbo but goodbye!

Can we PLEASE put this to bed now? :Sleep12:

Now come on CITY!!!!

Archived