IGNORED

Micky Adams

Slave to the rhythm

Don't know if anybody else spotted this, but Micky Adams' resignation press conference yesterday contained a quote along these lines:

"I've achieved a lot here in Leicester and I'm leavibg with my head held high. However, it's now time to move on. My next position is likely to be as an adviser to a new manager at a club who really need to be operating at a higher level than they currently are".

Who can he mean.....................??!

Don't know if anybody else spotted this, but Micky Adams' resignation press conference yesterday contained a quote along these lines:

"I've achieved a lot here in Leicester and I'm leavibg with my head held high. However, it's now time to move on. My next position is likely to be as an adviser to a new manager at a club who really need to be operating at a higher level than they currently are".

:Sleep12:

Leeds? It would make sense as he played for them in the 80's.

He's been sat in front of me recently at the gate, presumably watching Coles but now, who knows...........

Don't you just love all this speculation?? :wacko:

I'd be delighted but very suprised to see someone of Adams calibre helping out at AG.Someone like him would be expensive and Steve Landsdown wouldn't be prepared to spend the money with the City budget being so tight.

Don't you just love all this speculation??  :D

I'd be delighted but very suprised to see someone of Adams calibre helping out at AG.Someone like him would be expensive and Steve Landsdown wouldn't be prepared to spend the money with the City budget being so tight.

Roberts will be off the wage bill though. All this speculation about a defender, as well as Tins stating a defender is a priority is all just a cover up.

Micky Adams to be unveiled before the weekend :wacko:

Archived