IGNORED

Robbo Signs For Swindon.......

Cider red

Personally I think thats still one striker too many, and feel one of them is due to make way.

Looking at the chances and situations of all the players, i think and i hope I'm very very much wrong, Lee Miller could be next man on his way.

Good Luck to Christian though, I'm sure he will frustrate and delight the Swindon fans as much as he did the City fans.

You n me both Rab.............I sincerely hope he gets a FAIR crack of the whip. :@

Good luck Robbo, no doubt there will be a Robbo fan club, and a Robbo is a gimp club within hours of him starting!!!!! :wacko::D

The way Lee Miller has been treated since his arrival at Ashton Gate, you couldn't blame him for wanting to go!!,

Does not get too much first team football, does he??.

Good Luck Robbo!!,

Wonder who the Roberts' haters will turn their fury on now??.

You are kidding !!!!! Miller was a permanent fixture in the team last season, and cost us promotion with his fabulous ability to miss goals. He is where he deserves to be ...reserve grade. I hope he improves as his attitude is good.Gillespie likewise has not played much and he is a much better finisher than Miller or Lita for that matter. Anyway the competition will keep them all competitive.

I'd like to wish him the very best of luck, I Will Miss him, :yawn:  i know i will, but i wont drop my Roberts support banner........not yet anyway, .. and in time all it might need is a change of name ready for when you lot get your claws into another of our players and hound him off to another rival club  :wacko: also it'll add as a reminder of what we let go.  :D and for so little.  :@

Will you please take your head out of your rectumous rearous and take your Robbo banner away....Baghdad would be just fine.

You are kidding !!!!! Miller was a permanent fixture in the team last season, and cost us promotion with his fabulous ability to miss goals. He is where he deserves to be ...reserve grade. I hope he improves as his attitude is good.Gillespie likewise has not played much and he is a much better finisher than Miller or Lita for that matter. Anyway the competition will keep them all competitive.

:wacko: I absolutely agree. Alot of people are backing Miller but he has had his chance and not produced. Sorry but face the facts. Lita has produced. Gillespie is young and somehow the club needs to make way for him as he has scored goals.

Guest bristolbred
Miller was a permanent fixture in the team last season, and cost us promotion with his fabulous ability to miss goals.

Lee missed a goal at Swindle, and that was his only fault!!, :wacko:

Leapy missed a lot more chances!!, :D

And the whole team. as a whole, let down the fans, by giving away soft goals, and losing to teams that everyone regarded as canon fodder!!, :yawn:

If Tinnion was an honest and open coach/manager, then he would already have a plan in his mind, as to who's got a future at City, and who hasn't, and he can let those who havn't the chance to move on now, and replace them with the players he feels are more compitent!!, :yawn:

:yawn: I absolutely agree. Alot of people are backing Miller but he has had his chance and not produced. Sorry but face the facts. Lita has produced. Gillespie is young and somehow the club needs to make way for him as he has scored goals.

Well he's definately not had his chance this year. :yawn: and IMHO he was not played properly last year He always had to be the support to LeeP who the team was built around. I would hate to see Lee leave as it's getting embarrising how he's been treated by the club.

As for still having one too many strikers, you are probably right Rob...BUT look at our situation regarding the defence at the moment, we are looking a bit stretched because of suspensions and injuries. Who is to say the same won't happen at the other end of the field?

As this is a Roberts thread, good luck to him. No doubt we'll see all his goals regularly on HTV news as they cover Swindle although I've never really worked out why! :wacko:

I'm going to miss him though, if only because I liked to guess the time he would be subbed, either on or off. :D

Will you please take your head out of your rectumous rearous and take your Robbo banner away....Baghdad would be just fine.

No. so shove that up your rectumous :wacko: like I said, all it might need is a name chenge for the next player that gets hounded, and judging by one post on here, it looks like it could just be the Doc :@

Personally I think thats still one striker too many, and feel one of them is due to make way.

Looking at the chances and situations of all the players, i think and i hope I'm very very much wrong, Lee Miller could be next man on his way.

Good Luck to Christian though, I'm sure he will frustrate and delight the Swindon fans as much as he did the City fans.

Agree with all that and, if we need to bring in Wellens or similar, we'll need to move another one on and, based on my post a while ago about types of player, rather than just numbers and LM's wages, I agree that he is most likely, although, as I've said previously, he could play next to Brooker and would be better off doing so, rather than all of us pretending he's a target man.

If Lee does move on, good luck to him.

I hope he plays for Scotland,in the Premiership and proves me wrong.

Archived