IGNORED

Robbo Signs For Swindon.......

Cider red

Any player that leaves the club could potentially come back to haunt us......why would it be any worse with Roberts?

Why wasn't there this much fuss when Matthews went to Port Vale, as far as potential Matthews was a much better prospect!

Roberts is an average lower division player who has taken a sideways step, all the best to him but lets move on

Never mind son. We have Lita/Brooker/Miller/Heffernan/Jilly  :wacko:  * hides *

Personally I think thats still one striker too many, and feel one of them is due to make way.

Looking at the chances and situations of all the players, i think and i hope I'm very very much wrong, Lee Miller could be next man on his way.

Good Luck to Christian though, I'm sure he will frustrate and delight the Swindon fans as much as he did the City fans.

Personally I think thats still one striker too many, and feel one of them is due to make way.

Looking at the chances and situations of all the players, i think and i hope I'm very very much wrong, Lee Miller could be next man on his way.

Good Luck to Christian though, I'm sure he will frustrate and delight the Swindon fans as much as he did the City fans.

Not so sure, still think Miller & brooker are interchangeable as are Lita and Heffernan. Play Jilly in Goal. He'll get 30 a season from there :wacko:

Noooooo it wont be Miller - surely :wacko: I got a feeling it could be Gillespie he hasnt really had a chance at all. Well I'm hoping anyway. Not Miller please :D

Guest bristolbred

The way Lee Miller has been treated since his arrival at Ashton Gate, you couldn't blame him for wanting to go!!,

Does not get too much first team football, does he??.

Good Luck Robbo!!,

Wonder who the Roberts' haters will turn their fury on now??.

Next week, someone will start a

"who's missing Christian Roberts?" thread!!,  :wacko:

You know it's true? Do you not think it's the right time for folk to take down the "He has OUR support" campaign? Considering I'm than sure the majority of fans won't want to support his exploits at the decent club that is Swindon!

I'd like to wish him the very best of luck, I Will Miss him, :yawn: i know i will, but i wont drop my Roberts support banner........not yet anyway, .. and in time all it might need is a change of name ready for when you lot get your claws into another of our players and hound him off to another rival club :wacko: also it'll add as a reminder of what we let go. :D and for so little. :@

Very true bloke , we have very good cover up front but i just hope this doesnt come back to haunt us.

Not this season he wont, that's for sure :wacko:

Fair play for inserting a Sell on clause in the deal, may be handy in future - Bristol Rovers board/fans take note :D

Not this season he wont, that's for sure :wacko:

Fair play for inserting a Sell on clause in the deal, may be handy in future - Bristol Rovers board/fans take note :D

I agree with why City put on the clause but it kind of ruins the excitement of the next encounter between us... City players crunching tackles on him, the possibility of him scoring... It just takes the fun out of it! If I was a in the same situation I'd want the club to do the same... But we went for so long not beating you... you're not scared... are you?

[Disclaimer]

The final comment was only a joke and isn't to be taken literally... I'm bored!

I agree with why City put on the clause but it kind of ruins the excitement of the next encounter between us... City players crunching tackles on him, the possibility of him scoring... It just takes the fun out of it! If I was a in the same situation I'd want the club to do the same... But we went for so long not beating you... you're not scared... are you?

[Disclaimer]

The final comment was only a joke and isn't to be taken literally... I'm bored!

You'd have to ask our board/manager on that one.

Personally I'd be happy for Roberts to play against us.

Maybe, maybe not. We shall see. We have 5 other strikers that are more than capable of scoring for us.

It's interesting to see how the Robbo transfer news is moving down the news page, rather then staying static - like it's being swept under the carpet maybe? :wacko:

Guest bristolbred
Do you not think it's the right time for folk to take down the "He has OUR support" campaign? Considering I'm than sure the majority of fans won't want to support his exploits at the decent club that is Swindon!

We'll change it to a

"Show your support for Swindon!!" campagne!!, :wacko:

Archived