IGNORED

Bradley Orr

A Horse With No Name

I have been one of Bradley's biggest critics so far this season, so I have to hold my hands up and say I thought he was superb today. He was tenacious in the tackles, and his distribution was excellent. He defended well and supported the attack as well. I think on that performance, Tommy will struggle to get back in.

He seemed to take more responsibilty and that may have been down to Tommy's absence.He was very impressive in the tackle and broke up the Hull midfield all day.He pushed forward and got into some great attacking positions.

If he can perform like that again on Tuesday,Tommy may a problem getting back into the team.

I quite agree,Orr was fab and I don't think we missed the Doc.Brad seem to be all over the field and his tackling was far more controlled than it has been in previous outings.

Orr is what every team needs in the midfield, a good 90 minute workhorse. He covers the ground that lesser players fail to cover. Together with the classy Wilkshire we have the basis of a great combination.Tins said after the game that Wilkshire was excellent, true, but Orr was outstanding and plays a bigger game than Doc......so far this season.

Bradley Orr had a cracking game today which included some brilliant passing. He broke up play in the middle of the park and his tackles were well timed. His enthusiasm in chasing the ball in some previous games had resulted in some really hairy challenges - today he was spot on.

It was a really good team performance today and hard to single any one player out - but Bradley was my MOM.

Very impressed by Bradley Orr today and he and Luke Wilkshire complemented each other superbly.

Bradley wins the ball like Doherty but the difference is he remains on his feet to keep the move going afterwards. He also often nips in to dispossess the opposition rather than every challenge being a major entanglement.

Much stronger player and on this form Tommy will be very hard pressed to get his place back at Walsall.

Archived