IGNORED

Scott Brown

brady bunch

With everytihng else going on I missed the Tinman subbing and had a double take when I saw this Gazza shaped hussling bussling midfielder appear. Que Scotty Brown our recruit from Everton I think..

Based on those 15 minutes he could well be a great asset to the team, for his size (lets put it this way, he's not going to be bullied off the ball!) he has great pace and actually over took Lita in one of our counter attacks, pity Lita again showed his lack of experiance and blazed it over the bar...

A few of the guys around me who have been watching the reserves said he had been playin well.

I am Tommy;s number one fan, but I am glad to see really compation for his place in the side now.

With everytihng else going on I missed the Tinman subbing and had a double take when I saw this Gazza shaped hussling bussling midfielder appear. Que Scotty Brown our recruit from Everton I think..

Based on those 15 minutes he could well be a great asset to the team, for his size (lets put it this way, he's not going to be bullied off the ball!) he has great pace and actually over took Lita in one of our counter attacks, pity Lita again showed his lack of experiance and blazed it over the bar...

A few of the guys around me who have been watching the reserves said he had been playin well.

I am Tommy;s number one fan, but I am glad to see really compation for his place in the side now.

i thought it was a great cameo from the youngster...i,ve seen him against the gas and mangos[scored in both games,mangos 1 a 30 yard screamer] and he didn,t seemed fazed at all when he came on

i remember tins saying they were going to discuss his contract soon,so i guesss we will be seeing more of him in the near future..hope so cos he certainly seems to have a bit about him

blimae robbered, where do you sit!! your view cannot be that good! he was on alright and made a few nice touchs, but the best thing he did was to burst past Lita (no mean feat) and get himself into a perfect position to receive a pass that would probably have resulted in a goal on his debut.

What happened was Lita true to form never looked up and went for glory, smacking it over the bar.

Robbored, being that you are an eternal pessimist, I am wondering if you actually go to any of the games. How could you not even be aware that he came on, you must have left 10 mins before the end. Let me think, do you sit in the Dolman by any chance ?

Robbored, being that you are an eternal pessimist, I am wondering if you actually go to any of the games. How could you not even be aware that he came on, you must have left 10 mins before the end. Let me think, do you sit in the Dolman by any chance ?

I missed one game at AG last season,and I do sit in the Dolman and never leave the stadium before the final whistle.

I remember Tinnion going off but didn't(honestly!)realise that it was Brown who came on.

I didn't take that much notice of the substitution and Brown didn't enough in the time he was on for me to notice him.

I missed one game at AG last season,and I do sit in the Dolman and never leave the stadium before the final whistle.

I remember Tinnion going off but didn't(honestly!)realise that it was Brown who came on.

I didn't take that much notice of the substitution and Brown didn't enough in the time he was on for me to notice him.

so your first reply..."until now i didn,t realise he was on...that says it all i think"

is that a pop at scott brown?...which is about par for the course for you isn,t it?

another thing...apart from blinkers,you must have been wearing ear muffs,cos he got a great reception from the williams stand

just hope next time he gets a run he scores a couple and shoves your sarcy comments back up your arse

so your first reply..."until now i didn,t realise he was on...that says it all i think"

is that a pop at scott brown?...which is about par for the course for you isn,t it?

another thing...apart from blinkers,you must have been wearing ear muffs,cos he got a great reception from the williams stand

just hope next time he gets a run he scores a couple and shoves your sarcy comments back up your arse

Brown came on in the 86th min plus 3 added on,so he got 7 mins on the pitch against an already beaten team.

How can anyone impress in such a short time and such a situation? My "sarcy" comment was suggesting those facts and I was questioning how the original poster could draw the conclusion that Brown was impressive.

My meaning was obviously too succinct and passed you by.

Archived