IGNORED

Swindon Player In People's Signatures

Dave L

How about this Swindon Player? This is Jim Cox from Swindon Suparmarine. I suppose you've got a problem with him as well have you?  :@  :whistle:

coxjim2.jpg

I don't have a problem with any City player. As long as they wear the shirt, they have my support, just as Christian Roberts did back in the days when he used to play for us.

But now he plays for Swindon I wonder why some people continue to have a photo of him in their signatures. Who next? Tony Thorpe? Steve Torpey? Matt Hewlett?

:PC_Plod:  :PC_Plod:  :PC_Plod:

I'm just making a point. Hardly see how that puts me in the police camp. If people want to carry on displaying photos of opposition players I suppose its up to them. Just seems a bit strange to me, that's all. :whistle:

I'm just making a point. Hardly see how that puts me in the police camp. If people want to carry on displaying photos of opposition players I suppose its up to them. Just seems a bit strange to me, that's all. :whistle:

A lot of the Roberts haters used to say 'who do you support - City or Roberts?' By keeping the sig despite him being a Swindon player it does appear that your answer is Roberts :blush:

A lot of the Roberts haters used to say 'who do you support - City or Roberts?' By keeping the sig despite him being a Swindon player it does appear that your answer is Roberts :whistle:

Who is your? and when are you allowed a picture of an ex-City player in your signature? and who determines what players are acceptable? Perhaps we could have a list?

If the people who run this forum can let us mere mortals know it would be appreciated.

Who is your? and when are you allowed a picture of an ex-City player in your signature? and who determines what players are acceptable?  Perhaps we could have a list?

If the people who run this forum can let us mere mortals know it would be appreciated.

'Your' refers to whoever still has the sig, despite him now playing for our rivals Swindon.

I don't have a problem with any City player. As long as they wear the shirt, they have my support, just as Christian Roberts did back in the days when he used to play for us.

But now he plays for Swindon I wonder why some people continue to have a photo of him in their signatures. Who next? Tony Thorpe? Steve Torpey? Matt Hewlett?

Brian Clark,Hugh Mcillmoyle? :whistle:

Guest monster red
Time for a change I think.

I agree, but for some he was there first love :blush: and it will take time for some to move on...to bigger and better

By the way, what a cracking debut by Brooker on Saturday!! :whistle:

:blush:

I'm surprised anyone has viewing sigs switched on, I find the forum totally unreadable with the damn things.

Just seems a bit strange to me, that's all. :blush:

I'm surprised anyone has viewing sigs switched on, I find the forum totally unreadable with the damn things.

Just seems a bit strange to me, that's all.  :blush:

Suprised you can see the screen You have supported City so Long! :whistle:

Look at all those Swindon fans going mental!! :whistle:  :blush:  :blush:

A good day for Christian. First he gets a goal on his debut. Then he wins the players "spot the crowd" sweepstake during his goal celebrations. He's just shouted to Matt Hewlett that he's seen the crowd and is pointing to both of them out so there's no dispute over his prize claim.

Unfortunately, there was no happy ending, as when Matt Hewlett referred to the Sweepstake Rulebook ( that's how he gets in the team - he knows all the sweepstake rules), he had t point out rule 657, paragraph d(i) which says

" the prize winnner cannot be Welsh"! Some things never change Christian.

errr...why does it say 'Robert' on his shirt.

did they run out of the letter 'S' ?

(His name was Roberts when he was with us.)

'oh, sorry Chris mate, still no-one'll notice eh?'

:blush:

They made a boo-boo when printing :P

They also thought his first name was Laurent :whistle:

Archived