IGNORED

Play Gillespie/millar In The Ldv

Antman

I want to see Gillespie given a run out. why not in the MK Dons LDV tie next week (?)

even Heffernananananaa and Gillespie but lets give some of the others a chance eh, Tins?

I would have thought it was a good game to see what they can do.

Plus we know that leroy can spoon 'em with the best now, so lets give someone else a chance too!

alright, don't start Lita walks on water I know...

I just want to see Gillespie play!!!!

:whistle:

I want to see Gillespie given a run out. why not in the MK Dons LDV tie next week (?)

even Heffernananananaa and Gillespie  but lets give some of the others a chance eh, Tins?

Plus we know that leroy can spoon 'em with the best now, so lets give someone else a chance too!

:whistle:

Maybe, but I wouldn't go down the Gate next week expecting to see an LDV game. Cos you won't see one.

even Heffernananananaa and Gillespie  but lets give some of the others a chance eh, Tins?

;)

Jilly ;)

I couldnt agree more, they need first-team football and this is the ideal chance to give them a run-out. If they fail then it doesn't matter.

But if its going to be a worthwhile experiment then they need to play with a proper team around them or its just another reserve team match.

;)

I personally think thats a cracking idea , Miller Hefferman and Miller all scored against the gas today and all had a half decent game, I personally wouldn't mind seeing Hefferman and Brooker team up together for a few games, thats goto be the best prospect the club has to offer at this moment in time. ( no offence Lita, just time for a break me thinks, had missed quite a few sitters the last 2-3 games and now maybe the time for a change)

Archived