IGNORED

Too Cautious?

mike11

couldn,t make it to the game last night,so i have had to make do with the report on the main site

noticed we had a young bench...heff,gillespie,fortune,miller and brown

surely we should have used any 3 from the 5,it was oldham away!

tins says we lacked quality in the final third,and we have 4 lads chomping at the bit to make an impression,who all play in "the final third"

using just 1 sub[heff for all of 3 minutes] just isnt good enough at places like this,tins has to be more positive and have more faith in the younger members of his squad imo

Guest mnporter2001

I agree

I think Lita needs to be dropped not in a bad way but like the tinman did with murray just the one game and theback in again i think he needs a reminder although it sounds like he had a good game last night.I would then play brooker and give gillespie ago with him

my thoughts only

cheers

mark

Agree upto a point.Heffernan has a good scoring record against Oldham and its a fair point to suggest that he could have come at least 15 mins earlier.It may have been enough to nick a goal.

At the same time BT wouldn't have wanted to change the team too much.They had several chances to nick all the points when Lita was on and looked the more likely to score and Brooker and Heffernan haven't played together at all.I can understand why BT didn't change it earlier.

Archived