IGNORED

West Midlands Police...............

Just spoke to my mate on the way home from walsall.

Apparently it was another proud display from the boys in blue up there, people being being arrested for no reason, heavy handed, people beling chucked out for no real reason.

Said there was a family up there and the dad half fell/pushed over the barrier at the front when city equalised and so the police thought it would be a good idea to nab him, leaving his wife and kids inside.

Good job boys.

Just spoke to my mate on the way home from walsall.

Apparently it was another proud display from the boys in blue up there, people being being arrested for no reason, heavy handed, people beling chucked out for no real reason.

Said there was a family up there and the dad half fell/pushed over the barrier at the front when city equalised and so the police thought it would be a good idea to nab him, leaving his wife and kids inside.

Good job boys.

They may do but you'll probably find they just have something against everbody :whistle:

As has been written before - the Police are this country's biggest and most brutal hooligan firm.

Same attitude different venue, on Margaret Thatcher's behalf this heavily armoured Policeman intimidates an anti Poll Tax protester in London 1990..........

bw1002_35.jpg

Thatcher......played for ?

Guest east_dundry_red
Some of our fans were acting like morons, egging on the Walsall fans and generally being prats.

One guy said to me "they started it", as if this justified the cretinous  behaviour of the City fans involved. Ever heard of IGNORING them?

No its more fun haing a pop back ta them to be honest. Ever heards of freedom of speach or have people got their heads up their own asses again?

I'm sick of all this pollitical correctness poo.

millions of british people fought for freedom of speach so if i want to call them brummie scum i'll call them it and be happy.

No its more fun haing a pop back ta them to be honest. Ever heards of freedom of speach or have people got their heads up their own asses again?

I'm sick of all this pollitical correctness poo.

millions of british people fought for freedom of speach so if i want to call them brummie scum i'll call them it and be happy.

There's freedom of speech, and then there's being a confrontational moron.

The bloke was excited about city scoring went down to the front and some blokes were excited to him nudged him over the next thing i look down the tunnel to the exit they have got him to the floor he was in so much pain then his 2 daughters was crying and the girls and there mum were left in side the ground and not able to see him the coppers up there never arrested the walsall supporters though until last ten minutes good job not.

anyway it was a good performance by the lads and what a wonder striker by leroy lita to give us the 3 points.

i have to agree with EDR.

banter between the fans is all part of football.live with it.

we're not a cardiff or a millwall,who would have had loads of 'fans' charge at the fans,run onto the pitch to get to them etc.what did we do?chant.yet we still get called 'morons' etc.

if you don't want singing and chanting between fans,go and watch snooker.

Guest LeicesterRed
During this clash our Police serve the following message....."come and 'have a go if you think you're 'ard enough"  :P .......

protest_wideweb__430x259.jpg

Ofcourse, the rioters in this case weren`t there for trouble at all. it was the nasty police.Its always the nasy police at such incidents, never the protestors. Get a life and get real

Want to know how Cromwell would have dealt with `em?

At the Gallows.

See how the French, German, Turkish or Greek police would have dealt with them

I know whose side Cromwell would have been on and it wouldn`t have been yours. He was a man of principle and reality, not the dream world that you live in.

Guest east_dundry_red
Ofcourse,  the  rioters in  this  case  weren`t  there  for  trouble at  all. it was  the nasty  police.Its  always  the nasy  police  at  such incidents,  never the protestors. Get  a  life  and get  real

Want  to  know how  Cromwell  would have  dealt  with  `em?

At the  Gallows.

See  how the  French, German,  Turkish  or Greek  police  would have dealt  with  them

I know  whose  side Cromwell  would have been on and it  wouldn`t have been  yours. He  was  a  man  of  principle  and  reality,  not the  dream  world  that  you  live in.

It doesnt matter. If the police want to go charging into people for no reason (and yes they do it) i hope they get a good kicking. Ive seen it a few times the police get turned over after they have just charged in, quite good to watch.

###### off you ######.

Like i said freedom of speach can say what i like when i like.

To be honest its fun winding up opposition supporters made that 2nd goal that much sweeter.

Likewise, I have the freedom of speech to call you a moron.

I'm all for singing and winding up opposition fans, but it's the people that spend 90 minutes standing up and shouting at the fans instead of watching the games that annoy me. Why go to football if you're not even going to watch the game?

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :whistle::whistle::city::D:clap:

I really wish the Police would stop picking on innocent football fans and go sort out the real criminals out there.

I was seriosuly thinking about a career with the Police but now i'm not so sure.

A. I don't pointlessly go around picking on random people

B. I don't want to be associated with that kind of image.

Did anyone see the way they were agaisnt the fox hunting protesters? They turned a simple innocent protest into a war. There wos like harmless people being hit round the head with batons for no apparent reason.

Put it this way if I eevr saw anyone getting that kind of treatment I wouldn't hesitate to help them.

it's wierd how the police at the game were so bad, but the transport police at brum new street were very good natured and helpful - especially considering Virgin trains appear to have screwed everyone today. shame the same can't be said about those at the game, although i still can't understand why people run to the front of the stand when we score???

claloudave - yes i saw that incident,and yes the police were at fault again,i have some stories about that but i wont go into it,its very anti-police and I'm sure some people wont like me expressing the TRUTH.

Gazarez - i don't stand and wind up the opponent fans,i watch the game.the one person that got kicked out for them,talk about trying to wind us up...!

also,ALEX MIKE - i don't like recieving PM's saying I'm an idiot etc just because i have expressed an opinion.

As has been written before - the Police are this country's biggest and most brutal hooligan firm.

Same attitude different venue, on Margaret Thatcher's behalf this heavily armoured Policeman intimidates an anti Poll Tax protester in London 1990..........

bw1002_35.jpg

Oh go on Goblin..... dig out a miners strike photo too :whistle:

I was disgusted by the Police tactics and the way they treated the lad who fell over the advertising boards when we scored. They made a simple situation very difficult. He clearly wasn't running on the pitch, he clearly wasn't jumping up and down on the pitch celebrating, he was on his arse in pain as he hurt his back.

The WM police I say are very poor at their jobs and are unable to carry out their jobs in a successful manner by defusing situations without making them worse.

It's a football match not the front line in a picket demonstration.

I actually didn't want to go to the toilet purely for the fact that everytime one of the subbers went, they got arrested.

I'm sorry, but Walsall is a hole and they can shove their Police force up their arse.

As for some of our fans, well some went over the top maybe, but anywhere else it would have been a good afternoon out except for the Police.

MM

claloudave - yes i saw that incident,and yes the police were at fault again,i have some stories about that but i wont go into it,its very anti-police and I'm sure some people wont like me expressing the TRUTH

Likewise, I could tell a few stories. Just to say though....

12 times arrested

2 times charged

1 caution

Just for fighting for what I believe in.

0038_03slide.jpgBatttle Of The Beanfields 1986

The British Police have no consistency, their rude, ofencive and only have halo's above their heads when the public eyes on them, O.K. fairplay they keep our country safe (Most of the time) but there are so many bad apples in the force that think they can do or say what they like to more than often innocent people.

Me and a friend was at the last Millwall game,at ashon gate, the Millwall fans were (as usual) starting trouble in the pub, me and my mate were only walking past and was nearly hit by a bottle being thrown out from the pub by the Millwall surporters, the police were stood like lemons outside the pub waving thier sticks at the pub instead of going in and dragging the low lifes out, anyways when we walked past my friend was hit 4 times agross the back with thier battons, he was clearly just walking past to get out of the way, I mean c'mon where do they get off, you could understand if it was provocked but the poor guy was genuinlly just trying to get past so we could get to the ground.

We have to stick to the rules so why shouldn't they, they clearly think they are above the Law when trouble starts and don't realy seem to use a bit common sense and asses whats going on around them, instead of stricking out at any tom dick and harry.!!! :whistle:

There's freedom of speech, and then there's being a confrontational moron.

get real soft lad...they had us queuing up in the pissin down rain,outside 1 turnstile when we were told there were 9,let their dogs get a look at us (Am I naughty or what!) wet through..but guess what?..we didnt care,we won..and you wern,t there were you?...nobhead

Ofcourse,  the  rioters in  this  case  weren`t  there  for  trouble at  all. it was  the nasty  police.Its  always  the nasy  police  at  such incidents,  never the protestors. Get  a  life  and get  real

Want  to  know how  Cromwell  would have  dealt  with  `em?

At the  Gallows.

See  how the  French, German,  Turkish  or Greek  police  would have dealt  with  them

I know  whose  side Cromwell  would have been on and it  wouldn`t have been  yours. He  was  a  man  of  principle  and  reality,  not the  dream  world  that  you  live in.

...... :P:city: I am a man/goblin of principle and reality and that's why I'm a staunch English Republican just like Oliver Cromwell :whistle: Glory be to the 17th Century English Republicans who smashed the Monarchy and had the traitor King Charles executed.

Back to the present, the behaviour of the Monarchist Police Gastapo in this country is appalling at times and should not be condoned or excused by quoting the behaviour of the Turkish Police as an excuse.

If any of you feel you have a complaint to make against the West Midlands Police actions at Walsall then write directly to:

The Police Complaints Authority

10 Great George Street

London

SW1P 3AE

Don't forget to quote the numbers and/or names of the Police officers you are complaining about :whistle:

bw0999_15.jpg

I would just like to say after hearing more incidents that I'm sorry. The way Bristol City fans were treated was disguisting and completly out of order. I wasn't there so can't really imagine what it must of been like. However I would just like to let you all know that you have my support :whistle:

get real soft lad...they had us queuing up in the pissin down rain,outside 1 turnstile when we were told there were 9,let their dogs get a look at us (Am I naughty or what!) wet through..but guess what?..we didnt care,we won..and you wern,t there were you?...nobhead

I was there, but I had the foresight to get my ticket in advance and save myself a queue...

You really are an intelligent chap though, to think of such an insult as "nobhead"! My god! How will I ever recover from this stinging blow?!

I would also like to say that some of the accounts of police treatment seem to be quite bad, I'm not condoning the malpractice of the police, just criticising the behaviour of idiots who travel to away games just to stand up and goad the opposition fans for 90 mins instead of watching the game.

Archived