IGNORED

Merson Has It Worked Out

BCFC_Dan

All this stuff about football management being difficult is nonsense - Paul Merson has it all worked out already:

"It was a proper game between two good teams; I told the lads not to lose, but our unbeaten run is over and now we've got to pick ourselves up and start all over again next week."

Such a pity they didn't listen to him when he told them not to lose! :whistle:

Guest LeicesterRed
All this stuff about football management being difficult is nonsense - Paul Merson has it all worked out already:

"It was a proper game between two good teams; I told the lads not to lose, but our unbeaten run is over and now we've got to pick ourselves up and start all over again next week."

Such a pity they didn't listen to him when he told them not to lose!  :city:

Ahh, but the far superior team won.

I thought the guys were great today. And by way of a change, I got p!ssed on the strength of it when I got home, and still am getting even more so!!

We played some superb football today, but i thought when Tins came on, things improved dramatically. Maybe I`m biased but i`m still on one hell of a high.

:whistle::whistle:

I thought Merson handled the stick he took from the City fans about his past addiction problems very well.

He just laughed.

Heard it all before I suppose.

Yeh fair play to him he took the stick well i loved it when he went over for the corner and then pretended he was out of breath and used his hand as a oxygen pad it was well funny.

also did any of you see murray just after lita scored when he wound up there player by telling him it was 2-1. Well done scotty

Archived