IGNORED

Its So Obvious..

Robbored

So far this season Wilson has ;

(1) Persisted with the Burnell/Docherty combination for

far to long.Everyone but Wilson could see it was far too defensive.

(2)Persisted to play Wilkshire out of position also for far to long.Yet again it was obvious to everyone that he was out of position.

(3) Continued to play Miller/Peacock up front when its obvious to everyone but Wilson that they aren't compatable.

(4)Refused so far to give Roberts a run of games along side Miller up front.Almost eveyone sees that combo as the best one.

(5)Continued after Saturday with Clist on the right of midfield when everyone could see that it didn't suite Clist.So Wilson does it again just three days later.

Too many errors for my liking.

Guest Eddie Hitler

Just like the Incider's cartoon has it with the crowd saying "Well D'uh!"

We're not all football experts, we'd be hard put to say whether we should be playing 4-4-2, 3-5-2, sweeper etc.

But as you say there are so many apparently obvious things being done wrongly for so long that you have to wonder why? Stubborness? Playing favourites? It is bizzare at times.

Guest pogue mahone

works good for me as well eddie.

can i ask the roberts/miller partnership enthusiasts who they expect to score the goals ?

peacock, even when playing badly, looks more likely to score than both roberts and miller combined.

Robbored,

A simple question for a simple man/creative genius who loves the wind up.

Do you love causing mischief or is this a serious question?

You know damn well that the Wilson/Player apologists will back anything they do whilst Lee Peacocks short comings have been debated at length on a fairly recent thread.

Do you just love seeing your name in lights?

So far this season Wilson has ;

(1) Persisted with the Burnell/Docherty combination for

far to long.Everyone but Wilson could see it was far too defensive.

(2)Persisted to play Wilkshire out of position also for far to long.Yet again it was obvious to everyone that he was out of position.

(3) Continued to play Miller/Peacock up front when its obvious to everyone but Wilson that they aren't compatable.

(4)Refused so far to give Roberts a run of games along side Miller up front.Almost eveyone sees that combo as the best one.

(5)Continued after Saturday with Clist on the right of midfield when everyone could see that it didn't suite Clist.So Wilson does it again just three days later.

Too many errors for my liking.

No ###### Sherlock :)

This has only been mentioned once, twice, no three, actually I've track of how often these points have been raised in the past few months.

I've been trying to see the logic in this post, but unfortunately I have been unable to see any.

Wilson can on occasions can appear stubborn, frustrating, and a twit. Like I've said I'm completely lost on this one :Confused13:

Archived