IGNORED

Can You Remember.......

mrevans

ER.. NO IT WASN'T it was IPSWICH, Ateyo's LAST game! Trust me!

The Last game at home was definately Oldham in the league and earlier that season was Peterborough, which as stated earlier was my first game. I can also remember playing Rovers in that season which I think ended 0-0. One other thing I forgot to mention was that season we were promoted to the old division 2, finishing runners up behind Carlisle.

Since Slartibartfast has been querying my first season of watching Bristol City. I have taken it upon myself to find the correct information, and found a very interesting website. The first game I watched was against Peterborough and City actually won 3-0, The Last game of that season and John Atyeo's last game was aagainst Oldham, which City won 2-0 and we did go up as runners up to Carlisle. The thing I got wrong was it was the 1964/65 season. But lets be fair it was 40 years ago. The website is www.soccerbase.com/results2.sd Click on Bristol City and you can view all seasons and League tables, it's quite interesting. This means I have to change my membership details it was a year earlier when I first started watching the City, thanks Slartibartfast.

Since Slartibartfast has been querying my first season of watching Bristol City. I have taken it upon myself to find the correct information, and found a very interesting website. The first game I watched was against Peterborough and City actually won 3-0, The Last game of that season and John Atyeo's last game was aagainst Oldham, which City won 2-0 and we did go up as runners up to Carlisle. The thing I got wrong was it was the 1964/65 season. But lets be fair it was 40 years ago. The website is www.soccerbase.com/results2.sd Click on Bristol City and you can view all seasons and League tables, it's quite interesting. This means I have to change my membership details it was a year earlier when I first started watching the City, thanks Slartibartfast.

Or you could just go to http://www.citystats.org.uk instead :whistle:

:whistle::me?:

(sigh) The thing you also got wrong was Atyeo's last game was against IPSWICH at the end of the NEXT season, he scored 2 goals to bring his tally to 350!

Now , let that be the end of it, I HAVE SPOKEN ;) ;)

Archived