IGNORED

Thanks To The Thieves

dorsetred

Guest LeicesterRed
SNAP!!!, :whistle:

You have been living up North far too long!!, my secret Foxes supporter you!!,  ;)

Miners talk, that`s what its all about!!!

I`ve lived up here all my life and know no other.

I must learn some West Country culture at some point Mike!!!

:me?:;)

Guest LeicesterRed
SNAP!!!, :whistle:

You have been living up North far too long!!, my secret Foxes supporter you!!,  :me?:

By the way, I don`t mind you insulting me, but accusing me of supporting LCFC is a bit much you know!!!

Guest bristolbred
Miners talk, that`s  what  its  all  about!!!

I was in Coalville yesterday lunchtime, hoping that we'd get them in the F.A. Cup, as by the look of the town centre, they could do with some money!!, :whistle:

Guest bristolbred
I must  learn  some  West  Country  culture  at  some point  Mike!!!

:whistle:  :me?:

I'm meeting the Rt Hon David Taylor this week, as he is officially "opening!" the new boiler at my daughters school!!, (big news up here in Castle(ss) Donington, so i shall baffle him with some "Brizzol!", ;)

You could use this!!; http://www.thatbebristle.co.uk/dictionary/

;)

Guest LeicesterRed
I'm meeting the Rt Hon David Taylor this week, as he is officially "opening!" the new boiler at my daughters school!!, (big news up here in Castle(ss) Donington, so i shall baffle him with some "Brizzol!",  :whistle:

You could use this!!; http://www.thatbebristle.co.uk/dictionary/

;)

That`ll be nice for you.

Give him my regards, we`ve had a few disagreements.

Hope his expenses are OK.

Thanks for the info on speaking corerctly, I`m trying to get "you`re knicked for naff all " perfected in a Bristol accent.

:me?:

I had my car broken into whilst I was at the match today. Side window smashed, Money, TomTom and a mobile I have only had a couple of days also stolen plus abit of money. I feel sick knowing the went through my personal belongings and I had things like old match tickets with my name and address on.

Rang police they may send CSI out but all they were really interested in was giving me a crime ref number.

So if your the numb skull that did this then thanks a ###### lot for ruining my day.

I had my car broken into whilst I was at the match today. Side window smashed, Money, TomTom and a mobile I have only had a couple of days also stolen plus abit of money. I feel sick knowing the went through my personal belongings and I had things like old match tickets with my name and address on.

Rang police they may send CSI out but all they were really interested in was giving me a crime ref number.

So if your the numb skull that did this then thanks a ###### lot for ruining my day.

There's no excuse for people breaking in and stealing, but I can't believe you left all that in your car.

It's asking for trouble.

My name and address on.

If they nicked your TomTom they only have to hit 'Home' to find it anyway.

(Sorry to hear about it happening and also frustrating when you see 2 van loads of coppers sat doing nothing on the way and way back from the game)

Horrible bas**rds!

Makes me so mad, I remember going back a few years back. England won the rugger World Cup on the morning, then we beat Barnsley with a last minute goal at home, didnt think my day could get any better....walking back to the car, my window had gone through and my brand new stereo, only bought the day before, gone!!

Wasnt a happy bunny....must have been a Rovers fan

went to watch city play today and on my way out of the ground, i walk alomg and see my car has been broken into. smashed the window ripped the stereo out, stole all the cds and my glasses, great day out for me that was

cheers

######ing scum

mate it happens to people but.........

old bill sit around the ground in there vans (for a game of cards ?)

COULD BE DOING SOMETHING USEFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!

where are the police supporters when you need them

van one) outside of fords place only decided to get out of the van

at 4:40pm to watch the 400 hundred odd blackpool fans

leave the ground

van two) outside of halfords the coppers were the ones who watched the game

and came out approx 4:35pm

PCSO van outside of halfords Ithought these PCSO were supposed to be in the community

like walking around the streets and stoping cars getting broken into

one estate car outside the police office

Old bill must be saving money

no dogs

no household cavalary

and no copter

leave the ground

PCSO van outside of halfords Ithought these PCSO were supposed to be in the community

no dogs

no household cavalary

and no copter

i park on the estate up from the robins is that safe place???

Isnt it common sense to take everything out of your car when you know people are going to be around looking for things to nick.

Its like leaving your front door wide open and hoping noone will break in.

If they see a stereo or proof you have a sat nav etc its too easy to smash a window and get your stuff.

My brother Cooter had his car broken into in the Aldi carpark and my old Audi 80 was also broken into just a few months later. Both break ins occurred on a BCFC matchday and in BS3. I left nothing on display in my car and I reckon thieves scout the BS3 area on matchdays and they know that someone leaving their car and wearing a City shirt will not be back to the car for a few hours i.e. while the City match is in progress.

I now park my car in Clifton as a result of that break in and walk to the match from there. Amazing how the Police are more interested in hanging around inside and outside the ground while cars are being broken into throughout BS3 on matchdays. :noexpression:

Guest mesa boogie

It would be way too easy to make jokes about South Bristol slums with this one. I still don't get Sat-Nav though, why don't people just use maps?

Totally agree Mesa Boosie - Maps and road signs are all you need.

I had an old wreck that I occasionally left unlocked by accident and with a non-removable radio on display. It never got touched, but once I had a slightly better car with nothing on display it got hit 3 times in a year (Not near football). On one occasion, muddy fingerprints were everywhere, but the Police did not care, because they might not have been made by the thief! So the Police make no effort and on the rare occasions they are caught, the courts are lenient, so it's almost risk-free crime.

I had an old wreck that I occasionally left unlocked by accident and with a non-removable radio on display. It never got touched, but once I had a slightly better car with nothing on display it got hit 3 times in a year (Not near football). On one occasion, muddy fingerprints were everywhere, but the Police did not care, because they might not have been made by the thief! So the Police make no effort and on the rare occasions they are caught, the courts are lenient, so it's almost risk-free crime.

..oh well, at least raiding peoples cars etc, keep these toe rags out of trouble, otherwise they might spend they're low life time committing real crimes like smoking at bus stops etc.. :(

-IMO disinterest by the police when evidence may exist in many cases is akin to aiding & abetting these shites & same goes for the courts too, anyway why should the authorities care about crime that really affects people -as long as we've got nice smoke-free bus stops eh?.. :argh:

leave the ground

no dogs

no household cavalary

and no copter

At a training day run by the West Midlands Force .

There's no excuse for people breaking in and stealing, but I can't believe you left all that in your car.

It's asking for trouble.

New phone went flat so I thought no point in taking that, TomTom well I don't fancy carrying that round in my pockets really. Money well I always leave money in my car in case I run out of petrol. Wont be doing that again.

Sorry to hear about your car getting brokinto, but was there really a need to dig up a thread which is over 3 years old?

Also did you leave the little tom tom holder stuck to your window when you left the car? They say this is a target for theives as they know you will be hiding a sat nav somewhere in your car

Thought it be better to bring up an old thread than start a new thread about the same thing. The search button is there for a reason and should be used more.

Yes the holder got me. I was just naive I guess.

Isnt it common sense to take everything out of your car when you know people are going to be around looking for things to nick.

Its like leaving your front door wide open and hoping noone will break in.

If they see a stereo or proof you have a sat nav etc its too easy to smash a window and get your stuff.

Where I live you can leave all your doors and windows open and go on a weeks holiday and then come back to find nothing has been taken. It just makes me feel sick and now I want shot of the car.

leave the ground

PCSO van outside of halfords I thought these PCSO were supposed to be in the community

like walking around the streets and stopping cars getting broken into

no dogs

no household cavalary

and no copter

All it needs is on a match day 2 PCSO walk around the popular parking places and keep an eye out. Maybe even issue warning leaflets to cars they feel may be vulnerable.

It would be way too easy to make jokes about South Bristol slums with this one. I still don't get Sat-Nav though, why don't people just use maps?
Have you ever tried driving and reading a map?

Yep the police wont do f all unless they catch these people at it. These scumbags are most likely already on the police database as will there fingerprints so all it takes is for them to lift the prints and run it through the system and find the buggers.

I'm left slightly out of pocket, 50 quid window, 250 quid excess if I want to claim for the tom tom which I brought for 200 and the money. The phone is covered by phone insurance so I'm not worried about that.

I'm just angry that someone has invaded my personal space where some good memories have been made, Away games etc.

At the QPR home game I got threatened with arrest if I swore once more, I'm glad the police are out there catching the real criminals who are breaking teh law.

New phone went flat so I thought no point in taking that, TomTom well I don't fancy carrying that round in my pockets really. Money well I always leave money in my car in case I run out of petrol. Wont be doing that again.

Thought it be better to bring up an old thread than start a new thread about the same thing. The search button is there for a reason and should be used more.

Yes the holder got me. I was just naive I guess.

Where I live you can leave all your doors and windows open and go on a weeks holiday and then come back to find nothing has been taken. It just makes me feel sick and now I want shot of the car.

All it needs is on a match day 2 PCSO walk around the popular parking places and keep an eye out. Maybe even issue warning leaflets to cars they feel may be vulnerable.

Have you ever tried driving and reading a map?

Yep the police wont do f all unless they catch these people at it. These scumbags are most likely already on the police database as will there fingerprints so all it takes is for them to lift the prints and run it through the system and find the buggers.

I'm left slightly out of pocket, 50 quid window, 250 quid excess if I want to claim for the tom tom which I brought for 200 and the money. The phone is covered by phone insurance so I'm not worried about that.

I'm just angry that someone has invaded my personal space where some good memories have been made, Away games etc.

At the QPR home game I got threatened with arrest if I swore once more, I'm glad the police are out there catching the real criminals who are breaking teh law.

Sorry to hear these shitebags have not only spoiled a winning day at the City for you DanC, cost you a few bob etc... but also left you feeling invaded & violated personally to the extent that you might not feel happy until you replace your car.. thats so often the feelings described by victims of domestic burglaries too... these scumbags often do far more damage to peoples peace of mind than just the value of the non sentimental material goods they steal - (courts should take these invisible damages into account when sentencing the small percentage of 'petty' criminals that are convicted).

Anyway on another subject, thanks for pointing out the Otib 'search' function, in all this time I've never noticed it, -I'm sure it will prove to be very useful from time to time, so cheers for mentioning it.

Archived