IGNORED

Thanks To The Thieves

dorsetred

Its unfortunately a common occurance and happened to me about five seasons ago.£600 worth of damage to my car back then.All I got from the police was a crime number for insurance purposes.

The local car criminals know when City or the gas are home and make for the easy pickings with all the extra cars about.Why the Old Bill don't realise this and send more officers out I don't know.Its almost as if they care about car crime one bit.

Now I share the cost of Winterstoke CP pass with DaveL.Its convienient and you know your cars safe.

that was me mate with this beanie hat on with the silver ford,i am gutted stripped everything out of my car :whistle:

Sorry mate. That sucks.

I can only suggest in future that you don't have anything in the car. It is the unfortunate society that we live in these days :me?:

no person derserves their car to get broken into - i had my car broken into about 2 years ago - since then i don't keep anything on show in my car - not even a shirt.

how much value was the radio cds etc worth?

no person derserves their car to get broken into - i had my car broken into about 2 years ago - since then i don't keep anything on show in my car - not even a shirt.

how much value was the radio cds etc worth?

the stereo is worth 400 but they stole it, and it wont work as it runs from the special leads which are still in my car,they r the only leads which will fit that customed stereo , the stereo is usless to them now, stole 50 odd cds from the cd case and my oakley glasses :whistle:

the stereo is worth 400 but they stole it, and it wont work as it runs from the special leads which are still in my car,they r the only leads which will fit that customed stereo , the stereo is usless to them now, stole 50 odd cds from the cd case and my oakley glasses :whistle:

you still aint said where you have parked mate, also I'm sad to here that there are so many people doing that these days.

by the Nova Scotia, as the road sort of goes around underneath the flyover there's a small parking spot right outside some terraced houses.

Didn't realise it was restricted as always loads of cars there - but today the grabbers appeared - woman I spoke to said her car had been towed even though she lived there!

So a nice long walk to the pound in St Philips.

Funny but not surprised when the girl behind the counter said to be extra careful now - fund raising efforts have been stepped up recently. As soon as the traffic warden issues you a ticket they call the tow company immediately who then zoom at break neck speed so as to guarentee the £105 extortion charge.

In my eyes, it's no different from having your car broke in to!

by the Nova Scotia, as the road sort of goes around underneath the flyover there's a small parking spot right outside some terraced houses.

Didn't realise it was restricted as always loads of cars there - but today the grabbers appeared - woman I spoke to said her car had been towed even though she lived there!

So a nice long walk to the pound in St Philips.

Funny but not surprised when the girl behind the counter said to be extra careful now - fund raising efforts have been stepped up recently. As soon as the traffic warden issues you a ticket they call the tow company immediately who then zoom at break neck speed so as to guarentee the £105 extortion charge.

In my eyes, it's no different from having your car broke in to!

Least you got the car back in one piece!!

Coincidence that the Park and Ride was open today? :whistle:

Guest dolman oap

For £3 I would rather park in the Park and Ride, at least you know that the car will be safe because they have got S/guards doing the rounds in there.

Guest Mrs Cityboy

We had our car broken into at Mega Bowl last season.

They did quite a few cars that day. Broke a window to look for a removable radio that had been removed!!!

It was the first time we had parked there too (after a recommendation on here.)

Now we park on the back streets and walk an extra 10 minutes.

Scum - I think is the word for these people. :@

They did quite a few cars that day. Broke a window to look for a removable radio that had been removed!!!

It was the first time we had parked there too (after a recommendation on here.)

Now we park on the back streets and walk an extra 10 minutes.

Scum - I think is the word for these people.  :@

Ouch.

Just try not to make your car a target. The mega bowl is a dodgy place to park as they couldnt care less if you arent a Mega Bowl customer. Also easy access to the subways meaning a quick get away once the break-ins been down. I believe I mentioned this somewhere at some point, and wouldnt have recommended it to you!

My brother's car - Cooter is his username on here - had his silver Ford Fiesta broken into sometime during the Swinedon game. The ALDI carpark on this occasion - the Police were contacted and were not very interested - Cooter had a rear window smashed and his CD stereo stolen.

Guest bristolbred

Suprised at that, as if i have the wife and kids with me, we park at the Maga Bowl, and they have an old boy who walks around the car park, and with all the non-footy people coming and going, i thought that it was a safe place to park?. :whistle:

Guest LeicesterRed

Sorry to hear about this. I normally park at the Dovecote and have a pint and some snap before the game(heaven forbid i get knicked for having a pint)and at the Hull game I noticed some poor sod had his/her car done and stereo knicked.Is nowhere safe?

Good job crime is falling .Ask Blair, he`ll tell you.

I didn`t get to the game yesterday as I`m still coming to terms with the Walsall debacle.

Archived