IGNORED

Attendance Vs Colc

Geesus the City fan

Todays attendance of 11+ thousand was fantastic given that we had a scratch team out and were playing a club with a van full of supporters (I am assuming that as obv not there!)

With numerous home games coming up I made a decision that today wasnt ever going to be one of those not to miss games (yes hindsight and all that....) so have saved my pennies for forthcoming attractions.

Can anyone confince me that a tuesday evening at the gate in the Big Vans Cup is a good idea? Like is it free or a nominal fee?????

ureds

If you are a true City fan you'll do all you can to support the team and not miss a home game (unless your're out of the country or something).

You should be there on Tuesday to show how loyal and faithfull you are to BCFC,even if it means your kids get beans on toast for tea instead of pizza and chips.

Todays attendance of 11+ thousand was fantastic given that we had a scratch team out and were playing a club with a van full of supporters (I am assuming that as obv not there!)

With numerous home games coming up I made a decision that today wasnt ever going to be one of those not to miss games (yes hindsight and all that....) so have saved my pennies for forthcoming attractions.

Can anyone confince me that a tuesday evening at the gate in the Big Vans Cup is a good idea? Like is it free or a nominal fee?????

ureds

I'm booked up all of November. I shall be there to shout/cheer/sing and will the guys on.

And possibly annoy the person to the left or right or behind me or in front by randomly chatting to them.

You knows it!

Tidy!

If you are a true City fan you'll do all you can to support the team and not miss a home game (unless your're out of the country or something).

You should be there on Tuesday to show how loyal and faithfull you are to BCFC,even if it means your kids get beans on toast for tea instead of pizza and chips.

I'm not trying to provoke that old debate again honest

ureds

I'm in Atyeo Block H for that night.

I hope we have a atmosphere there, but if its anything like Peterborough I'd have made a mistake. Enjoyed the Williams E experience last time though!

I am thinking of posting a suggestion about a roaming Season Ticket - a season ticket that allows you to move seats between stands within a time period, say 7 days or so so you don't have to be stuck in the same seat all season. Some like to stay fixed, some like to roam, could be hard to implement/maintain but I thought it was a good idea........

That's the only reason I don't have a season ticket.

We are so poor we only have a picture of a pizza, and its only black and white.

Robbored, thats a stupid thing to say. This guy, Geesus (the second coming) shouldn't be told that he is unloyal- you have no right to say that to him

Correct; I didnt go yesterday either, reason..... I don't have to give one :whistle:

Archived