IGNORED

Mk Dons.

TinnionForEngland

They took 23 to Hull City on Saturday

:grr: You serious?

I knew that they didn't have many fans but I thought that they could at least scrape around 100 for away games... :whistle:

Actually quite sad what has happened there (for the players I mean), not really their fault and can't be great playing for 23 fans every other week.

:grr:  You serious?

I knew that they didn't have many fans but I thought that they could at least scrape around 100 for away games...  :whistle:

Actually quite sad what has happened there (for the players I mean), not really their fault and can't be great playing for 23 fans every other week.

Deadly serious!

I searched for MK Dons messageboards but most of them have been taken over by AFC WIMBLEDON fans :grr:

Song for tommorrow then..."You must have come in a taxi!"

Anyway, I predict 5.

Surely that can only be sung when it's not a possiblity? :whistle:

I must admit I know little about their attendances at home. They must be outnumbered more often than not by visiting fans??? How/why do they survive?

Here is this seasons attendance league:

2004-2005 - Coca-Cola League One Attendance League to date

Sheffield Wednesday 22,731

Hull City 16,437

Bristol City 11,892

Huddersfield Town 11,517

Barnsley 10,230

Tranmere Rovers 9,089

Bradford City 8,662

Luton Town 7,495

AFC Bournemouth 6,558

Doncaster Rovers 6,531

Walsall 6,276

Blackpool 6,248

Swindon Town 5,862

Oldham Athletic 5,673

Brentford 5,477

Port Vale 5,321

Stockport County 5,309

Hartlepool United 5,036

Chesterfield 4,845

Peterborough United 4,740

Wrexham 4,518

Milton Keynes Dons 4,211

Torquay United 3,605

Colchester United 3,468

LINK http://www.statmail.co.uk

Not very many for sure.

Living in MK its difficult not to follow their progress. Their home crowds have been going up a little, and are now averaging some 5,000 per game. Been to two games (!) and they actually feel like a div 1/2 side - not dissimliar to Northampton.

I would expect them to play just about their strongest game in the LDV as well as the league. I have a feeling therefore we will take the three points, but they may well do us in the LDV. They are lightweight, but can be pretty. Very much a confidence side. They were extremlly unlucky to lose at Hull. 2-1 up after 89 minutes, missed a penalty, and lost 3-2.

I expect them to go down this year, but only just. I actually think their forward (McLeod?) is as good a natural striker as anybody in this league. Conceed a lot of careless goals from corners, good crossing and they are in trouble. Prediction - 2-1 to them tonight, 3-1 to us on Saturday.

Guest ErringtonKelly

"

They were extremely unlucky to lose at Hull. 2-1 up after 89 minutes, missed a penalty, and lost 3-2."

That isn't unlucky - that's indicative of a very poor side. I really hope that there are absolutely NO away fans for the LDV game. I stand to win a few quid in a bet if there are no away fans there.

Guest ErringtonKelly

"

Really? So how much are you willing to pay me to not watch the game as an away fan?"

Good one. The bet is worth a measly fiver so I won't offer you anything!

Archived