IGNORED

Mk Dons.

TinnionForEngland

I am looking forward to going to MK, lots of chants possible 'is that all you get at home' **** ground no fans,to tune of addams family your sister and your mother, your uncle and your brother the only fans of that team, they call the MK Dons.Not to mention the possibility of there being more cidereds than MK Dons fans now wouldn't that be just funny!

Guest ErringtonKelly

"

I am looking forward to going to MK, lots of chants possible 'is that all you get at home' **** ground no fans,to tune of addams family your sister and your mother, your uncle and your brother the only fans of that team, they call the MK Dons.Not to mention the possibility of there being more cidereds than MK Dons fans now wouldn't that be just funny!"

Don't go to MK dan. Boycotting those franchise barstewards is the best way to drive them out of business and ensure that franchise football has no future in this country.

12. Song: 12 white dons sitting in our ground , 12 white dons sitting in our ground and if 1 white don should accidently (leave or Fall or die) there will be 11 white dons sitting in our ground. So on.

Ps there goalkeeper (Bevan) is apparently 6"7 tallest league player, lets keep ball on floor and shoot low as well. logic really.

Guest ErringtonKelly

"

Why shouldn't I go, I go to most away games and I just want to cheer on and support City and I don't see why I shouldn't for this game, thanks for the advice but no thanks"

Fair enough. Your choice. I won't be there though.

I am looking forward to going to MK, lots of chants possible 'is that all you get at home' **** ground no fans,to tune of addams family your sister and your mother, your uncle and your brother the only fans of that team, they call the MK Dons.Not to mention the possibility of there being more cidereds than MK Dons fans now wouldn't that be just funny!

I think your probably a little bit warped.

Guest ErringtonKelly

"

Match commentators have just said that there are 12 in the away end - but the Dolman is closed and the Williams and Atyeo nowhere near full."

I have lost my bet, damn. I wonder if all 12 are actually MK fans or whether they are City fans having a laugh?

Archived