IGNORED

Taunts Yesterday

And Its Smith

I was quite appalled at the vulgarity of some of the taunts yesterday at MK Don’s left back. Shouts of ‘Kill the Ginger’ were horrible.

How is picking on somebody for the colour of their hair different from the colour of their skin. For people to shout out and others laugh at the man was inexcusable.

I expect people will come on here and say it was only a joke but if it upsets the victim or other ginger people in the crowd then it is offensive. No better than racism in my opinion.

Rubbish. It's all about sensitivity levels.

I sit a majority of the time in Williams Block E.

Yesterday, there was a very ginger guy wetting himself at the taunts; he thought it was all very amusing.

I'm continually shouted comments about my baldness and raving homo-sexuality. I think they're funny because they're true :ph34r:

If you want to enter a field of play with a ginger afro, then you have to accept what goes with it especially at away grounds.

I can't do much about my baldness except wear a stupid wig. I can't do much about my gayness except keep up this facade of a marriage of mine.

He can get his head shaved or dye it; problem solved. He chooses to walk around looking like that bloke in the opening scene of Animal Farm (not the childrens version). Face facts; he looked liked he'd been tango'd in the 1970s!

Get a life! Political correctness really screws you up eh?

Is easy for you to say, i'm forever being called fat, it breaks my heart it does. Its just as bad as racism, i get called it in the street, verbally abused in public, sometimes physically abused, gets to the stage where i'm too frightened to leave my house!........gingerism and fatism, as bad as racism????? :whistle:

Thing is i don't think i'm fat, i think i'm a hunk :ph34r:

Scoot :whistle:

The only thing that annoyed me was when the shout of 'kill the ginger' came out, everyone in the Block descended into fits of hysterical laughter, despite the fact it was probably the worst ginger mickey-take ive ever heard  :ph34r:

At least take the time to think of something humourous  :whistle:

Where exactly in the ground were the kill the ginger taunts?

It wasn't the colour of the hair, it was the style that brought everybody's attention to it.

I didn't hear any "kill the ginger chants", but i did like "ginger sheep head"!

Did anyone complain about the chants of "sheep head" directed at the colchester goalie last week?

The bald bloke was called Neo's brother, now that is insulting!

Guest DrFaustus
Is easy for you to say, i'm forever being called fat, it breaks my heart it does. Its just as bad as racism, i get called it in the street, verbally abused in public, sometimes physically abused, gets to the stage where i'm too frightened to leave my house!........gingerism and fatism, as bad as racism????? :whistle:

Thing is i don't think i'm fat, i think i'm a hunk :ph34r:

Scoot :whistle:

Whatever makes you happy you ginger haired lard arse. :whistle:

I'm in Block B of the Dolman and I'm pretty sure it came from the back of there.

I think it was more just one person with a really loud voice shouting it though. :ph34r:

Yeah, it came from the back of B-Block. I must admit that i did laugh.

I do apologise for joining in with the disgraceful actions of singing the likes of.

"Ginger afro", "He's got a ginger minge on his head", "ginger sheep head" etc.

I will write a full apology and send it to the club for the attention of himself, if anyone would wish to sign it please do PM me and I will ensure I get the letter to you.

Lets hope that this player can continue with his life after such horrid abuse.

I will be walking around the ground with a collection bucket for anti-gingerism and I hope for hefty donations expecially from the B block Dolman and E block Williams.

Anyone ever watched Game On? There's a ginger bloke on there and this other bloke takes the mick out of him all the time, it's hilarious. :ph34r: Some people need to stop trying to be so politically correct and just lighten up a bit. I'd be pretty suprised if anyone genuinly hates people just because they have ginger hair, it's just a bit of fun.

Archived