IGNORED

Taunts Yesterday

And Its Smith

Anyone ever watched Game On? There's a ginger bloke on there and this other bloke takes the mick out of him all the time, it's hilarious. :ph34r:  Some people need to stop trying to be so politically correct and just lighten up a bit. I'd be pretty suprised if anyone genuinly hates people just because they have ginger hair, it's just a bit of fun.

What about Bo selecta with "Mick Hucknell" getting the likes of Mark Owen to disguise himself as "a ginger" and go out amonst the public only to be abused by old grannys and shop keepers. :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus
I'm speechless........ what will football fans have left to include in their banter.........

I am becoming more and more disillusioned  with this PC, ban everything and eliminate risk society........... hanged.gif

Maybe RedDave is a ginger minger and was deeply hurt by the remarks?

Other than that, he's an uptight PC arse! :ph34r:

I'd be interested to hear how you believe it's any different from chanting "You fat b******" at keepers etc. Not behaviour worthy of a Nobel prize, but hardly a hanging offence. Racism appals me and I'd applaud any steward who hauled out a fan for joining in racist chants. But I think I'd draw the line at banning fans for taking the mickey out of the colour of someone's hair.

Guest AngelofAvonmouth

As a blonde, I get used to all the jibes about being a 'bimbo', 'dumb' and some of the more risque comments referring to natural hair colour etc! But I know that they are (usually) spoken in jest and not meant to offend me. I think jokes about hair colour/body features are often part of our human nature and are usually a way of deflecting from our own insecurities (very psychological, huh?) :whistle:

"Ginger sheep-head" etc are funny, inoffensive comments but adding the word 'kill' is a bit more sinister, even if it wasn't intended to be! :ph34r:

Is this post some sort of sick joke?

I've not had that much fun at a football game in AGES!

I was in good voice i think with chants, utterly fantastic!

I honestly hope we get to play more Ginger teams.

Gingers are on this planet souly for everyone else to poke fun at i think, why else would they be a ginnger?

Think about it though, if the wanted they could just buy some $10 hair dye and Hey Presto!! NO MORE GINGER JOKES!! DUH!

Its almost as if the ask to be picked on really.

So you cant compare this to racism you drooling idiots!

"No better than racism in my opinion" you say???

Well then I suggest you look up the word racism, and you will see it may have been better to have kept you opinion to yourself.

Stupid limpwristed libby post, bet your a carrot-top intcha?!

Guest DrFaustus
As a blonde, I get used to all the jibes about being a 'bimbo', 'dumb' and some of the more risque comments referring to natural hair colour etc! But I know that they are (usually) spoken in jest and not meant to offend me. I think jokes about hair colour/body features are often part of our human nature and are usually a way of deflecting from our own insecurities (very psychological, huh?) :whistle:

"Ginger sheep-head" etc are funny, inoffensive comments but adding the word 'kill' is a bit more sinister, even if it wasn't intended to be!  :ph34r:

All very well, but are you a 747?.....you know..black box.

Also with such lovely blonde hair, why dye the roots black? :P

I was quite appalled at the vulgarity of some of the taunts yesterday at MK Don’s left back.  Shouts of ‘Kill the Ginger’ were horrible. 

How is picking on somebody for the colour of their hair different from the colour of their skin.  For people to shout out and others laugh at the man was inexcusable. 

I expect people will come on here and say it was only a joke but if it upsets the victim or other ginger people in the crowd then it is offensive.  No better than racism in my opinion.

Pathetic,

get a life!

I'm a confirmed natural ginger haired bloke.

That excuse for a full back on Saturday was fake and not a natural ginger - nows thats really offensive to us real ginger tops.

Red and proud!

Agreed!

The future is bright, the future is Ginger!

Solidarity. :ph34r:

Red till i'm dead too Robbored. the swines who chanted the jibes will be hunted down on tuesday night and will hear an earfull, i'm looking for you Mallagro!!!

:P

You know where to find me!! Hope you aren't going to berate me when your

full off your two pints of cider. :ph34r:

I think RedDave is correct.

I was also annoyed that Jason Macateer was singled out for being portly. I am not a small man myself and struggle with my weight constantly. It is heartbreaking, and for a lot of people is the cause of a lot of pain and anguish. I only hope small minded biggots who think it is fun to discrimate against people purely because of their appearance never have to face the indignity of name calling in the street or even worse physical abuse.

If it continues i will consider pointing out the culprits to the nearest steward and hopefully they will be ejected.

I think RedDave is correct.

I was also annoyed that Jason Macateer was singled out for being portly. I am not a small man myself and struggle with my weight constantly. It is heartbreaking, and for a lot of people is the cause of a lot of pain and anguish. I only hope small minded biggots who think it is fun to discrimate against people purely because of their appearance never have to face the indignity of name calling in the street or even worse physical abuse.

If it continues i will consider pointing out the culprits to the nearest steward and hopefully they will be ejected.

Take a Chill Pill dude!!!

Archived