IGNORED

Rangers Vs Celtic

whitey_03

Rangers heading into this game as the inform team, but Celtic have the mental toughness to win these games even though they arent playing well.

I fancy the Teddy Bears tomorrow night, and i hope Grebes keeps up to his side of the deal set at the start of the season???

Looking forward to this one, even if the league game is more important.

Great news for Rangers if Sutton, Petrov and Bobo miss out, even if Bobo has been calamitous recently.

I'm hoping Big John takes out Boumsong early on, and we could do with Lennon injuring Rae with the first tackle again- but Celtic are going to have to sort themselves out to get anything from this one.

The best news for Rangers is obviously that theres no chance of Bobby Petta making an appearance!

Looking forward to this one, even if the league game is more important.

Great news for Rangers if Sutton, Petrov and Bobo miss out, even if Bobo has been calamitous recently.

I'm hoping Big John takes out Boumsong early on, and we could do with Lennon injuring Rae with the first tackle again- but Celtic are going to have to sort themselves out to get anything from this one.

The best news for Rangers is obviously that theres no chance of Bobby Petta making an appearance!

woohoo the boys( not the bhoys ) did it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

good game to be honest & if the celtic fans were honest Rangers really dominated this game, although i still felt Celtic were the most dangerous throughout.

Looking forward to the league game at Ibrox now, just hope Sutton doesnt make it :city:

Without rubbing it in, how good a counter attacking goal was Arveladzes goal, Ricksen did brilliant.

I am a happy man tonight :rolleyes:

I think the result partly reflected the added spirit this Rangers team has and also the fact we need about 4 new defenders :city:

Rangers probably deserved it, but the biggest Old Firm game is always the next one and luckily if we can get something on the 20th this result will be pretty much forgotten ****il Rangers lift the trophy that is).

Really, after Hartson's goal, we should have been able to do what we've done most games at Ibrox over the last few years and just ride out the storm for the remaining time.

The injuries keep building up as well which is a worry.

I think the result partly reflected the added spirit this Rangers team has and also the fact we need about 4 new defenders  :rolleyes:

Rangers probably deserved it, but the biggest Old Firm game is always the next one and luckily if we can get something on the 20th this result will be pretty much forgotten ****il Rangers lift the trophy that is).

Really, after Hartson's goal, we should have been able to do what we've done most games at Ibrox over the last few years and just ride out the storm for the remaining time.

The injuries keep building up as well which is a worry.

I agree totally with that, thats why many Rangers fans cant start to get carried away because it was a cup competition which i would place a wager Celtic didnt set out to win. Also if you want to be really picky, Rangers still couldnt beat Celtic over 90 minutes which is a worry, but the extra fight was definately there from Rangers.

Both teams picking up injuries, Petrov ( who i think was pulled in extra time because Martin O'Neill wasnt overly concerned about losing this game ) and Craig Beattie, who i thought looked really dangerous when he came on, wasnt too unhappy to see him hobble off ( from a Rangers view of course )

When Celtic took the 1-0 lead, i didnt think Rangers would have the fight or drive to get back into the match, but they plugged away and surprised me.

But as you say the next Old Firm game is always the biggest yet, and the league game at Ibrox will be no different. Hopefully have the same kind of end to end game as last night, and the result wouldnt be bad if it was the same :city:

* On another other not, rumour flying about up here, John Hartson has entered talks with Rangers over a bosman move to Ibrox. Seemingly he is settled in Scotland, and Rangers are willing to pay top dollar to snatch him from Celtic Park. don't know how concrete it is though. Also talk of a return to Ibrox for Barry Ferguson aswell??

On the Celtic front, again another rumour, talk of Henrik return to play for Celtic as he isnt enjoying Barcelona as much as he thought he would.

If any of the above happen, you heard it here first :rolleyes:

You can take Hartson if we get Henrik back :P

I think Hartson has done enough this season to merit a new contract, but, aside from the Celtic/Rangers rivalry, would he want to join a side that rejected him in the past?

I've heard the Ferguson thing down here. I don't think he's got anywhere near producing his best form at Blackburn, and surely he'd strengthen Rangers, even though it might take a while to get all of the fans back onside- where rangers would get this cash is another thing... but with David Murray the dreamer back in whatever role it is he'll probably go after Zidane as well.

I'm not sure if they are desperate for him though, Ricksen has been a revelation this season- it could depend on whether he agrees that new deal though.

Beattie looks a really decent player as well so it was a pity he had to go off, but McGeady showed some nice touches again.

Was a good game from our point of view but thought you were going to do us again when fat john popped up! I was pleased with the fight that we showed and the wee man was top notch last night full of running!

Bring on the 20th now (is Sutton fit for that one?)

i'm off to do the bouncey

:Party27: :Party27:

50-39

Archived