IGNORED

Forum Awards

Ian M

Nice to see the forum awards returning. Nothing too serious (although if I remember rightly a few people last year didn't like a few of the "awards" that they had won ;) )

Some interesting topics there as well, especially most optimistic. I actually struggled with that one, as so many people's views have changed so much over the past few months.

Avatar was another difficult one for me. Since the new forum was launched, I think a few posters have opted to not use the avatars. Even from the one's that are in use, I don't think there is as good a selection as there was last year.

Craig Fagan, how the hell did he get a mention :rolleyes:

Also fair play to Madger for getting this setup again this year. Not only is he offering the chance for anybody that votes the chance to win a Gift voucher from the City Shop (with the money coming from his own pocket may I add), but he will also be taking the time out to judge the awards.

Like I said at the beginning of the post, a bit of "light relief" (make of that what you will....) for the festive period.

So 'urry up, and get yer votes in ;)

• Admin
So wait, not that i'm going to take any of these as i'm the new yorker who knows nothing :rolleyes:;) , if you are 18, are you eligible for the young poster or not?

If you are "18 or under" right now then you count as at some point during 2003 I would guess that you were 17 or younger.

Not wishing to influence the voting, but could I just remind people of the Tinnion Evening when they consider their choice for 'Best (City related) Event'.

So not only is Edson going all corporate tomorrow but he has recently returned to defend his title, some people and awards

Thanks for giving away my cunning plan, RedM. However, I think you'll find that all the people on this forum are far too wonderful, intelligent and good-looking to be influenced in their voting by such comments.

Not wishing to influence the voting, but could I just remind people of the Tinnion Evening when they consider their choice for 'Best (City related) Event'.

Just as I would like to take this opportunity to remind people of the hilarious antics of the EDR Translator which I'm sure kept you all amused for weeks.

Also, Broomhead was great....

<br /> Broomhead was indeed a legend but unfortunatly he only graced a few of us with his presence  ;)  :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting an explanation from a post weeks ago as to what exactly broomhead is/was/will be?! :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confused13:

Guest Spunkwood
What about Spunkwood? 

Comedy genius or dilusional madman?

Y thank you young sir :P wait till i get in the big brother household Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. well you know me hahaaha i am a madman and comedy thats just silly :D

Archived