IGNORED

Bbc Confirm The Hinckley Match Will Be......

cheshire_red

That's a big incentive for the victors of the replay. Where is Hinkley?

I thought it was Hinkley as in Hinkley point near Bridgewater but

they play in Conference North so I guess it isn't there, anyone know

where it is?.

It's between Leicester and Coventry. Just off M69.

Its more for second round and more still for BBC I think, could be over £100k

Nope, £75,000 for rounds one & two televised ties, BBC or Sky.

But City would pick up £16,000 if they beat Brentford in the replay, add the £75,000 Sky TV first round fee and £75,000 BBC TV second round fee.

Adam

Another cup match far to close to an all important league game.Assumimg City get past Brentford (a tall order,in any case )and play Hinckley on the Sunday they have to spend Moday travelling upto Doncaster for Tuesday night.

Its ridiculous and puts far too much pressure on the players.

It would probably make more sense to travel on from Hinckley on the Sunday and rest up in the North on the Monday in advance of the Doncaster match the next day.

I have to say I see it as completely different from the Brentford situation, if we beat them in the replay we should ease past Hinckley with something to spare.

Games against Brentford,(one of the best home records in the division)and Sheff Wednesday in such a short order are a different matter.

Another cup match far to close to an all important league game.Assumimg City get past Brentford (a tall order,in any case )and play Hinckley on the Sunday they have to spend Moday travelling upto Doncaster for Tuesday night.

Exactly right, and like last season we could fail promotion by just one drawn game.......Last season 1 point behind Brighton. Its as though match schedules are set to please the TV stations, to hell with the clubs and players. Pity we don't have a supporter with a private jet than can get us up north in less than an hour.....Do we have one?

Come on!!?? Finding out that your company is making you redundant and not knowing how you are going to provide for your family, that is pressure!! Playing a few games of football a week, a job that we would all die for is not pressure in my book. If anything it provides much of the squad with high profile games.

Come on!!?? Finding out that your company is making you redundant and not knowing how you are going to provide for your family, that is pressure!! Playing a few games of football a week, a job that we would all die for is not pressure in my book. If anything it provides much of the squad with high profile games.

DITO Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

In that case, I don't want to hear the "the players were tired" excuse. Nor do I want to see us drop points. We fail to go up due to points dropped from Wednesday or Donny will be fantastic. Cheers

Archived