IGNORED

Dinning?

Antman

I know Tinman said he wanted Dinning to stay longer, but whats happening?

are we going to try and keep him for the full 3 months? what about a bid?

news.....please?......NOT rumour, just the facts officer.

:dunno:

Keep your eyes peeled to the main site then for the facts sir.

I know Tinman said he wanted Dinning to stay longer, but whats happening?

are we going to try and keep him for the full 3 months? what about a bid?

news.....please?......NOT rumour, just the facts officer.

:dunno:

I hope Tinman justs get the guy signed up full time , never mind the extra month on loan, he appears to be a class act in this division, so, unless you know something we don't know BT get the man signed on ASAP.

I havn't seen anything from him so far to tell me he is a 'class act' in this division at all. All I see is an average player at the moment. Give him time to settle in first and then we will see if he is good enough.

I certainly do not think he is anything too great.

3 Games seems too soon to judge whether a player will be good for the long term... I've seen player play great in their first few games only to turn rubbish as the games go by! Wigan might not so keen to let him go until the end of the season. What with a promotion push etc.

If negotiations occur... Don't let him think about it too long because another club WILL come in!

Hopefully it won't be as tedious as the Roberts transfer either!

Oh please, in this era of "post Roberts hysteria", we are contending with the new almost City legend. Hundreds of posts on Lee Miller, Mr Dinning has to wait his turn. Not just anyone can turn up and be the dream post of "forum follies". No you have to fail for at least six months to become an "anti hero".

Archived