IGNORED

Peacock On The Bench

94th Minute

It is worrying though that he is apparently playing through injury, because DW feels he can't risk another combination.

With his record of injuries in the past can't we afford to let him get fully fit before he does some serious damage?

He could have given 30 minutes of last night and brought Miller on, but maybe that was to conventional for him. :(:D

Peacock misses chances like all other strikers - but the fact that he's playing Div 2 footie says it all.

If he was a quality striker - like Goater - clubs from a higher divison would surely be interested.As far as we know no-one has come knocking on Steve Landsdown`s door enquiring about Peacocks availablity... :sport19:

i just ment he should be given a break from playing 90 mins every game cause i thought his talent was suffering. sorry to anyone i offended

Never apologise for having an opinion. If it upsets people tell them to go forth and multiply. :TheBird: :AquaCount:

What... on... EARTH... are you on about???

Do you even watch us play?!?!

Bloody hell, he is the only player in our whole team that looks like scoring at the moment, when we look a bit dodgey with 20 minutes to go he is back defending, and does a good job of it. He works his socks off. This is not me being biased as he is a favourate player but he was doing the same last year, but as a target man to Roberts, which he cant do. He was still running box to box, and winning vital challenges but was being told to do a job he couldnt do. You ought to be banned from the forum and the internet, you should also be arrested and charged for being a plonker for even suggesting to drop Peacock. Fool. :Cheeky22:

Actually ALL our strikers need subbing, none are consistant enough. :Confused13:

Peacock scored his first in 5 against Wednesday, and he's our number 1 striker???

He is only a Div 2 striker, which makes it more important we get a better one.

Roberts, Lita, Miller, Matthews are the second strikers, and should all chip in more, but they don't either. :Confused13:

We need a Striker coach at the club to help improve the strike rate.

Maybe I've been spoiled, but we've had Cole, Taylor, Akinbiyi, & Goater, :Party27: but even Judas, and Wayne Allison scored goals, and I am not convinced of any of our current crew, are any good. :D

I have to say that in all the games I've attended in the last 3 years around half a dozen home, and the same away, most of our goals have usually been scored by midfielders, or defenders. This is great, but strikers score goals, and our collection this season is slim, the smallest in the teams looking for promotion. :(

Archived