IGNORED

Will You Boo Robbo Next Tuesday?

Ralphy_STFC

Then don't be racist.  :dunno:

By all means boo Robbo 'cause you don't like him. And engage in some friendly banter with the Welsh (like Saturday) if you like but don't boo Robbo just because he's a Welsh c###.

England and wales don't like each other simple as that, don't mean i or any welsh person who slags me off is racist!

and he is a welsh c###. :ph34r::P:D

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I'm not a big fan of Christian Roberts because I think there is potential there,A LOT of potential....there's still more to come out of him,I understand that in training he could be a world-beater at times but a sunday league player at other times,but I've been told he really looked the part in training on occasions and was annoying to coach because there was so much more to come out of him....at Cardiff they told him that he can be as good as he wants to be....I'd of moulded him into the most lethal striker in this division if I was gaffer and would never of got rid of the fella....he'd add a spark to any squad and Swindon are lucky

your sister is your mother

your uncle is your brother

u only (I said a naughty word) each other

the welsh family.......

is that racist?????

if it is can u tell me u have never joined in that song about any club!!!

I've got this thing inside my head which stops me singing c r a p like that. It's called a brain.

Guest monster red

Damn right I will boo him, In fact I wouldnt normally bother going away for a LDV game but it should be quite a laugh taking the mick out of Roberts!! I think I'll puchase my ticket now!! :dunno::D

Makes me laugh all these fools trying to sound intelligent wittering on about racism, the simple fact of the matter is any player who was crap for City then moved on would get the exact same treatment from me and many others!! There a massive difference between banter and racism!! relaxs eggheads :Cool27:

City reject,City reject........... :Costumed19:

Damn right I will boo him, In fact I wouldnt normally bother going away for a LDV game but it should be quite a laugh taking the mick out of Roberts!! I think I'll puchase my ticket now!! :dunno:  :D 

Makes me laugh all these fools trying to sound intelligent wittering on about racism, the simple fact of the matter is any player who was crap for City then moved on would get the exact same treatment from me and many others!! There a massive difference between banter and racism!! relaxs eggheads  :Cool27:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: i agree

Damn right I will boo him, In fact I wouldnt normally bother going away for a LDV game but it should be quite a laugh taking the mick out of Roberts!! I think I'll puchase my ticket now!! :dunno:  :D 

Makes me laugh all these fools trying to sound intelligent wittering on about racism, the simple fact of the matter is any player who was crap for City then moved on would get the exact same treatment from me and many others!! There a massive difference between banter and racism!! relaxs eggheads  :Cool27:

normally i would agree with you here and with certain ex

city i'd dish out abuse ie: pulis, thorpe (yes peacock)

a.brown to name but a few who all left city with the greedy

barsteward attitude, the thing with roberts is he wanted to stay

with city and did give it his best when he played.

if others want to dish it out to him fair enough.

its a bit like telling most fans down the gate not to boo a certain Colchester player who was on loan to us & was a waste of space. If people want to Boo then it is going to happen!! i myself like Roberts but i a more thinking of how is he going to be with the City fans. I f he scores against us next week is he going to not celebrate it like when he scored against Cardiff!! Lets all think about that one!!! :dunno:

its a bit like telling most fans down the gate not to boo a certain Colchester player who was on loan to us & was a waste of space. If people want to Boo then it is going to happen!! i myself like Roberts but i a more thinking of how is he going to be with the City fans. I f he scores against us next week is he going to not celebrate it like when he scored against Cardiff!! Lets all think about that one!!! :D

i take your point but roberts is a cardiff born lad who

supports and played for cardiff so that was natural for

him not to celebrate those goals against them not to

mention he and his family live there and we know what cardiff

can be like for chucking stuff, i guess he likes his windows

intact :dunno:

As i said in an old post, i was talking to him the other sunday at the races.

And i did say to him just because i'm talking to you now doesnt mean i won't be booing and giving you abuse on tues.

And his reaction was to laugh and say he didnt expect anything else.

So how come the bloke it involves can take it in the spirit its given and half the people on here just don't get it :dunno:

I'll give him 90 mins of abuse/banter but after the game my opinion of him will still be he was a top bloke when i met him.

ITS FOOTBALL! :D

me to, finally someoe chatting a little common sense instead of disagreeing just to make themselves look good!, people who didn't like him didn't not like just because he was Welsh, it was because he sucked and had 1 good game in every 10 just to keep you loyal ever hopefuls on by a piece of string ! :@

I wont boo him at all - i'm not someone who tends to boo old players when they come back anyway as at the end of the day they are all free to go and theres no reason why any of them should feel any loyalty towards the club really - its just a job to them at the end of the day.

And although Robbo certainly wasnt everyones cup of tea he did score some important goals for us while he was here (Cardiff Home and Away, Hat Trick at Barnsley, Hartlepool of course, last minute winner against Grimsby) and that should be recongised and appreciated.

Of course it wont which is a shame.

Interesting replies there people. I can't understand how you all think he has one good game in ten though?!! He has been outstanding for us in every game. Set up loads of goals and his pace is awesome, Hull couldn't cope on saturday.

I've allways thought Robbo is the sort of player who you love to have on your team but hate it if he is against you.

You should all applaud the guy and at least give some acknowledgement that he did do some good at City (including, but not limited to, a great contribution to the play offs).

Brooker has scored 5, Roberts 4 since they started with their respective new clubs. As with Brooker, Roberts has made many assists and looks in awesome form for Swindon. He seems to have a more free and wandering role too as Wilkshire does for us.

Naturally, I hope we win. But I would like Roberts to have a great game and score a fantastic goal against us, either from distance, or by running us ragged, just to remind evetyone that he IS an exciting prospect and even now, a decent player!

Let everyone give him a warm welcome and round of applause when he comes on the pitch.

And lets all hope that we come out the winners.

Like all players playing their old clubs, Robbo will be trying 110% to make City management look bad. Robbo will know that Butler is our slowest back, and with his speed may try to create gaps through Butler. I would spot mark him with Bradley Orr and have him tied to Robbos ankles for the entire match.....take him out of the game.

Archived