IGNORED

Fantastic

openEnd

Maybe we should all bombard the Ask SteveL/ColinS forum to see if we can get an extension to Dannys 3 year deal?

Fantastic result today, Champions in the making I suppose.

Call me a moaner all you like, I don't give a monkeys. This post is purely to illustrate that win/lose or draw I doubt Danny Wilson's ability. I am consistent if nothing else.

No complaints about the 3 points though.

Without wanting to be annoying... :D Back to the top with this one please, so everyone is FULLY aware.

Then when the inevitable next defeat comes along. Undoubtedly which will include the obligatory shocking substitutions, team selections and dubious tactics that have become Danny's trademarks.

This way no one can point the finger saying I am kneejerk or bandwagonning or witch hunting as has been the case in the past.

Thankyou and Merry Chrimbo to you all.

Wilson made the team change that almost everyone has been calling for - Roberts on the right wing in the absence of Amankwaah.

It was obvious last Saturday that Clist isn't suited out right and yet Wilson started with him at B'sley despite that and left Roberts on the bench.Only when Roberts came on the 2nd half did City look like they could get a result.

Wilson got it right yesterday as Roberts performance showed but why it took two games for him to realise that is a mystery.Who knows, if Roberts had started in both of the last two games whether City would have got better results.

Without wanting to be annoying... :D  Back to the top with this one please, so everyone is FULLY aware.

Then when the inevitable next defeat comes along. Undoubtedly which will include the obligatory shocking substitutions, team selections and dubious tactics that have become Danny's trademarks.

This way no one can point the finger saying I am kneejerk or bandwagonning or witch hunting as has been the case in the past.

Thankyou and Merry Chrimbo to you all.

So what is the point of this post?

Surely if you go on about something long enough, then it will happen eventually.

I have no doubts that DW will be sacked or leave the club at some point, he nor any other member of the board or staff, be that playing or any other will be here for ever, everybody has to go at some point!!

So at the beginning of the season, if I had sat there saying "I bet we're going to lose a game this season"!! I could now sit on here every day saying "I told you so"!!

Congratulations on sticking to your guns but what is the point of it?

<br /> So what is the point of this post?

Surely if you go on about something long enough, then it will happen eventually.

I have no doubts that DW will be sacked or leave the club at some point, he nor any other member of the board or staff, be that playing or any other will be here for ever, everybody has to go at some point!!

So at the beginning of the season, if I had sat there saying "I bet we're going to lose a game this season"!! I could now sit on here every day saying "I told you so"!!

Congratulations on sticking to your guns but what is the point of it?

The point of this post...

Football teams, even the greatest football teams lose football matches. I have not got a problem with losing matches if we are losing to better sides and giving 100%.

We won yesterday, great, 3 points. Anything else would have been unacceptable.

If/when the next defeat comes along I'm not about to start saying 'I told you so' regards the result. That isn't what this is about.

It's about the huge number of anti-Wilson posts that will occur (if the past is anything to go by). I just want it to be known - I hold these views irrespective of result and would appreciate, if I wasn't tarred with the same brush as the kneejerkers.

RANT OVER

Totally agree with the point of this post in terms of wanting to take a step back and take a wider view.

You will always get kneejerk posts - it's human nature that people often have the inability to react to something outside of what's just happened.

However when you look at it objectively - how many seasons has DW been in? How much has he spent? How much potential there is in the team? What are the results?

I would have thought it's pretty unarguable that he's underperformed. Particularly when compared to Plymouth and host of others.

Still - as I've mentioned before, it's pointless criticising if you can't suggest a better alternative...

• Admin
Wilson got it right yesterday as Roberts performance showed but why it took two games for him to realise that is a mystery.

Isn't it obvious? Wilson is a clueless fool. It took him 16 odd games to realise Wilkshire was best suited to Central Midfield when many of us had noticed this to be the case in August.

Archived