IGNORED

Interesting Comments About Mr Dinning

cheshire_red

Guest Creative Accountant

Well, he sounds like he could be a laugh! Gambling, lap-dancing etc. Fantastic! Let's face it, footballers who live squeaky clean lives don't exist.

From TFF:

Stockport fan:

"Dinning was more than good enough for Div1/Championship, as proven by his time at Wolves and Stockport. His attitude and his head need sorting though. Thats his only problem."

Wigan fan:

"Get in there. Christmas comes early as we get rid of that waster."

Guest Tactical Genius

Those lifestyle choices don't appear to have harmed the likes of Dyer, Ferdinand, Bellamy, Hasselbaink et al.

It's is performance on the field, not in the bookies or the sack that counts.

Those lifestyle choices don't appear to have harmed the likes of Dyer, Ferdinand, Bellamy, Hasselbaink et al.

It's is performance on the field, not in the bookies or the sack that counts.

Are you being sarcastic TG?

Not the best examples to use! Bellamy and Dyer have under achieved for years

and Rio has just finished an 8 month ban!!

Now they tell us, I thought it was too good to be true! :whistle:

Saying that, everyone deserves a fresh start at a new club.I wasn't impressed at first but he showed he was worth a contract (except for during the Sheff weds game). He does a lot of organising and peacemaking, more of a captain than our captain really? I also like the fact Tinnion now feels he is more able to Manage from the dugout rather than play now Dinning is in place.

Not sure how Orr fits in now though, I like Orr, not the finished article but gives his all for the cause. But then someone is bound to be suspended again soon so he will get his chance again then.

These kind of comments really make I laugh!

Do you not think that BT is aware of Mr Dinning and his antics?

After all, it is a pretty small world football, with probably about 3,000 pros (say 30 per team), and when you narrow it down to the divisions that are important to your own club, its event less. Of course you are going to know about players - especially when you were on yourself (and still are).

So, don't worry, BT will have known about this and be prepared to deal with it.

Either that, or he's after a few tips!!!

As long as it doesn't affect his game,its not what he does off the pitch that matters to me.Its the comments about his attitude that worry me most of all.

I just hope that he doesn't let his performances dip now that he's in the safety zone of a 30 month contract.If he has an attitude problem as suggested he probably will.

Its a case of "watch this space".

Drinking & betting problem huh? Yet interview on the main site and his main concern is schooling for his kids and his wife being settled.

Who to believe? :Confused13:

All I know is that Tinman has already shipped off players who's attitude is 'not right'. Time will tell whether it's true or just bored kids posting rumours on a message board to wind us up.

Guest MaloneFM

I have yet to see an official interview when any footballer or manager has been honest.

They can always see the potential in the 'big club'. Not one of them has said 'I passed away a lot of money, bought a lot of wasters, went on an unbeaten run and by the grace of god got to the play off finals. There in front of a worldwide tv audience we stank the place up before losing by a penalty.

At least no one has said it to the MK Dons directors eh Dan? :whistle:

Guest bristolbred
What a midfield! :D

"He IS a talented footballer ...but his attitude !!!! Vicky Pollard meets Alex Ferguson just about sums it up!", :city:

Get Tommy to dye his hair blonde, and then you could add;

"Hanabal Lecture meets Lily Savage!!", :D

"He IS a talented footballer ...but his attitude !!!! Vicky Pollard meets Alex Ferguson just about sums it up!",  :city: 

Get Tommy to dye his hair blonde, and then you could add;

"Hanabal Lecture meets Lily Savage!!",  :D

Tinman could be seen most days in the local bookies in Nailsea so I don't think thats going to be a problem.

He should fit right in with a few of the "Edwards" crowd in the squad.

As long as it doesn't affect his game,its not what he does off the pitch that matters to me.Its the comments about his attitude that worry me most of all.

I just hope that he doesn't let his performances dip now that he's in the safety zone of a 30 month contract.If he has an attitude problem as suggested he probably will.

Its a case of "watch this space".

I wouldn't worry too much, Tins has said numerous times that he wants players that want to play for City. Just look at Craig Woodman!

If Dinning shows any signs of bad attitude then Tins won't stand for it.

Guest Tactical Genius
I guess that the drinking/gambling thing is endemic with modern football and can largely be attributed to the wages they earn and the large amounts of time that they have on their hands. 

Yeah, that's why the Newcastle lads like to go out roasting.

If he helps us get out of this league i would be willing to drive him to any bookies or lap dancing club in the country!!!

As its been said before, its what they do on the pitch that counts.

Fans can except any lifestyle of a player as long as there doing the bizz for our club.

It didnt do a certain polish midfielder any harm. :D

Archived