IGNORED

Young Poster Of The Year

Dave L

I've been giving serious thought to my votes in all the categories for this year's forum awards. Some are clear cut (Most Annoying), some required more consideration (Poster of the Year) but a couple are really stumping me, particularly Young Poster of the Year.

So, young 'uns, which one of you should I vote for and why?

Please note that text speak, simply stating 'vote for me' or dissing other young posters will not be viewed favourably. However, I will be well disposed to anyone who can come up with an original, amusing reason why they are worthy of my valuable vote.

Let the fun begin.

Theres always one who has to go first i suppose. Okay umm vote for me because:

- I'm not afraid to get into a "friendly debate" and will always be happy to voice my opinion even if I'm on my own!

- I do not use text speak unless I'm trying to communicate with others who begin a topic as such.

- Vote for me because I am now (thanks to Edson!) classfied as "clalouCHAV" and you wouldn't really want to get in my bad books now would you :D

Vote me, because every time i am down AG i'll have a fat go and some old man who is having a moan, also i have my own opinions, and i like to have an arguement with someone when it comes to a certain topic, and finally my robbo praising days are over, i'm supportive of the whole team.

Vote for Stylus as he is a very intelligent, witty young lad who can take it and give it and he's only 13.

He is also not sad enough to come on here pleading for votes, plus, he looks like Harry Potter!! :P

This was actually the toughest category for me to vote for. There are several youngins on this board who deserve to win - how does one pick? :D I wish I could have voted for all of you! :city: What I ended up doing was quickly reviewing the some of the past posts of the 3 or so that I had narrowed it down to (one can review posts by clicking the link in a person's profile page). The one who seemed to contribute the most thoughtful and interesting posts (age considered) got my vote. It was tough though!

.....Kelly :D

Guest Twin City with En Avant Guingamp

Vote for me, i am not afraid to post my views even if noone else agrees with them. I am city through and through. I think i deserve the vote for young poster because i am young and i post!!!

If you vote for me and I win, I promise to use all my prize money travelling the world, building orphanages, working in leprosy hospitals and making the planet a far nicer place.

Or, I might just go down the pub and p... it up against the wall.

:D

Guest Twin City with En Avant Guingamp

Or, I might just go down the pub and p... it up against the wall.

Not good for a young poster, in my opinion!!!

I declare that you use excercise your vote in my direction....

I spend alot of time on this forum, however, you don't see many posts from this quiet young democratic specie. I hang quiet and save my posts so they each one is unique and isnt just lost in the masses with all the others....

or you could just give it to me because I'm nice and help old granny's across the road :D

go on......

you know you want to :city:

If you can't beat 'em (what is that law about).

Vote for me. I may be bald and look about 34 going on 44, however, i'm only 14 and here is my proof :-

Local Spar won't sell me 10 Lamberts cos I can't produce my I.D.

I watch Little Britain and get it

I think txt talk is great

I own a chain that is 8 inches thick and 4 foot long

I buy jeans 2 sizes too big and regularly show off my Kevin Cline boxers

I buy Aldi's own wine and can drink over half a bottle before i'm drunk

I own several burberrie items that are the real thing from the fruit market; it even says "burberrie" on the inside so I know it's proper

What further proof do you need?

Vote for Stylus, I didn't know he was 13 (thanks Neo) I thought he was about 30 :P (Sorry Stylus)

Good call. I'm going to vote for your avater. It's like the beginning of some new age noughts and crosses game without lines. Totally freaks me out :D

I am the only one that feels they take a massive deep breath before reading his posts?

No you're not. Also, it is actually 5 deep breaths for the re-reads to interpret correctly! :P

Guest bristolbred
It's 8 inches thick and 4 foot long

I buy jeans 2 sizes too big and regularly show off my Kevin Cline boxers

Don't think that it's "Young poster of the year!", you should be going for!!, :D

Archived