IGNORED

Young Poster Of The Year

Dave L

Guest Creative Accountant
I am the only one that feels they take a massive deep breath before reading his posts?

Matt31's posts are the best thing about this forum! Yeah but no but yeah but no but shaddup I ain't dun nuffin.

Guest bristolbred
SWIDDLE!?!?!!?  :city:

It's what you do at the County Ground, after drinking too much tea, coffee, or bovril!!, :D

You say to your mate;

"watch me stuff, i'm off for a swiddle!", :D

It's what you do at the County Ground, after drinking too much tea, coffee, or bovril!!,  :D

You say to your mate;

"watch me stuff, i'm off for a swiddle!",  :city:

Thanks for explaining that for me.

I now know why people call you Bristol SH---Y

"Watch me stuff, I'm off for a Bristol Sh---y!"

Toilet humour and 0942... I'm so sorry.

Guest bristolbred
Toilet humour and 0942... I'm so sorry.

What is the difference between a blonde and a toilet?

A toilet won't follow you around after you use it.

And it's now; 09:44, :D

• Admin
I keep trying to vote but computer says no !

Bitty anyone ?

I wanted to get Dennis Waterman in to host this year's Forum Awards but unfortunately he was too demanding in wanting to write the theme tune, sing the theme tune. I tried explaining that this was just a website forum and we had no need for a theme tune at which point he lost complete interest :D

I wanted to get Dennis Waterman in to host this year's Forum Awards but unfortunately he was too demanding in wanting to write the theme tune, sing the theme tune. I tried explaining that this was just a website forum and we had no need for a theme tune at which point he lost complete interest :D

Thanks Madger. But what we really need to know, is are you, or are you not, a lady?

Vote for me! I post my views and accept others without biccering. I have been on this forum for a couple of years now and i deserve it!

Didn't realise you were a "Young Poster", Cider red, and that's meant as a compliment.

I shall be giving this serious thought, it was going to be Wardie for his unflinching Robert's support but now i'm not so sure. :D

Guest Champagne Football

Vote for me because I am 17 and when the voting has come to an end I shall be 18. This would be ironic and create fits of hysteria that would result in me being awarded the most humurous poster in controversial circumstances.

Actually you had better just vote for one of us young'uns that can talk properly.

Archived