IGNORED

Lee Miller

GrahamC

No, not the usual stuff on here again, "he's a waste of money", "he's been criminally under used" etc, etc.

Just does anyone know if he has recovered from his bout of tonsilitis and is back in full time training yet? Because if Steve Brooker is struggling to be 100% for Saturday I would have thought Lee would be a cert for the bench at least if available and should Steve not make it.

Simply because he is our only other tall front player and even if Heff got a (deserved) chance instead we'd need Lee to be available should we have to change it.

No, not the usual stuff on here again, "he's a waste of money", "he's been criminally under used" etc, etc.

Just does anyone know if he has recovered from his bout of tonsilitis and is back in full time training yet? Because if Steve Brooker is struggling to be 100% for Saturday I would have thought Lee would be a cert for the bench at least if available and should Steve not make it.

Simply because he is our only other tall front player and even if Heff got a (deserved) chance instead we'd need Lee to be available should we have to change it.

Be nice but after food poisoning and tonsilitis, I doubt it.I can't see SB not playing though.If he doesn't how about giving CF a run up front :D

I'd suggest DC (Ex Centre Forward!) but he's suspended

Its something of a suprise to me that Miller seems to have fallen so far down the pecking order since BT took over.

Many think that he's a usefull front man and has been unlucky with injury and illness but I think that even if he'd been 100% fit all season he wouldn't have got in ahead of Brooker/Lita.

Now, having been out for so long and very short of match fitness I can't see him being in the squad on Saturday.He didn't do himself many favours with his poor display at Brentford and a period out on loan would be his best option.That way he can get fit,maybe score a few goals and regain some confidence and when he returns to City start pressing for a recall.

If Brooker doesn't make the B'pool match BT will probably start with Heffernan and Lita with maybe Cotterill/Gillespie on the bench ahead of Miller.

Brooker only has a few blisters.I'm sure he'll play,mind you I would like to see Lee have a runout.

Blisters...good grief, players play with them all the time. Smother with friars balsam, apply thick layer of cotton wool and tape to the foot......go!

Sorry to dissapoint you all folks but lee isnt a players who's stood out for me, Wouldnt bother me if he was to be bombed out January. In my veiw if it was the choice of Christian Roberts or Lee Miller going earlier in the year to swindle it definately would and should have been Miller. His game stank against Brentford in the cup atleast Roberts had pace and gave defenders problems and gave you goals. Sorry just my opinion! right all yours to slate me now, do your worst.

Guest bristolbred
Brooker only has a few blisters.

Surely Steve plays with his feet, and NOT his hands??, :D

His game stank against Brentford

Have you got a t.v. where you can actually get the "smells" of the game, as well as the commentry??, :o

Roberts had pace

That's why Christian was upset when Darren Caskey arrived, as he had competition over "Who ate all the pies!!", :D

Sorry just my opinion!

Why apologise for having an opinion!!, :(

(forgot!!, you are a WOMAN!!, do they have opinions??, :city: )

Archived