IGNORED

Smith 'i Love It At City'

dorsetred

of course he does he plays ever week gives endless amounts of cynical fouls/penalties away for whole 90 minutes and costs us vital points come end of the season. any other club he would have been dropped and the manager realising what a liability this guy is. :@

support him though as he wears the red shirt of our beloved, but if i had my way orr or amankwaah everytime over him :dunno:

Guest bristolbred

The #######! pushed over their player to concede a penalty!!, :@

Thought that Tinn's was going to do something about the on pitch discipline??, :@

We could of won the game today, before Bell's penalty miss, but we lacked the killer instinct, looked lathargic in places, and players like Smith, who blow hot and cold with their performances, will cost us points, and possibly promotion!!, :@

The #######! pushed over their player to concede a penalty!!,  :@

Thought that Tinn's was going to do something about the on pitch discipline??, :@

We could of won the game today, before Bell's penalty miss, but we lacked the killer instinct, looked lathargic in places, and players like Smith, who blow hot and cold with their performances, will cost us points, and possibly promotion!!,  :@

I'm glad i am not the only one who feels this

Guest bristolbred
I'm glad i am not the only one who feels this

Tinn's must either get the ####! to grow up and play professionally, or sell the little #######!before he cost's us our slim chance of promotion!!, :@

Guest Tactical Genius

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the new forum boo-boy Jamie Smith. From now on I declare that every single goal conceeded and dropped point shall be the personal responsibility of Mr Smith and nobody else.

but if i had my way orr or amankwaah everytime over him :dunno:

Ah, Mr Amankwaah. If I were to believe everything I read on this forum I'd be convinced that he was in fact the messiah. Most people seem to conveniently forget that almost every time he's strapped on his boots this year he's turned in a sub-standard performance.

And whilst we're on the subject of forgetting things: Smith was MOTM at Doncaster.

Edit: I really should buy a dictionary.

Ah, Mr Amankwaah. If I were to believe everything I read on this forum I'd be convinced that he was in fact the messiah. Most people seem to conveniently forget that almost every time he's strapped on his boots this year he's turned in a sub-standard performance.

And whilst we're on the subject of forgetting things: Smith was MOTM at Doncaster.

He is not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy! :dunno:

I agree 100%. We have a big squad and players like KA, who never put in good performances should be allowed to go

PS where were you when I needed you........

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27660

Smith has yet to impress me in any of the games that I've seen play in.He's a liability and too hot-headed to be a reliable and a regular first teamer.

That said, he doesn't have much competition for his place at right back.Amankwaah disapoints every time,Coles is far better in the middle and Fortune,well....

Of course Smith "loves it" at City.What else would he say?

I agree 100%. We have a big squad and players like KA, who never put in good performances should be allowed to go

PS where were you when I needed you........

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27660

eh up riazzi, i enjoyed that thread! Good times, good times....

So options, we have one that is nicknamed bambi and one nicknamed pshyco.

Danny Coles it is then...

Archived