IGNORED

Goodfellow

GrahamC

For those who have said he should be in our side and just in case anyone is wondering why Tinns doesn't rate him, perhaps you should have a look at Swansea's rivals site today.

Goodfellow was subbed after only 19 minutes at S****horpe on Saturday, his performance was described as poor and uncommitted and he was marked at 2/10!

The guy who saw the match also said his reaction on being subbed probably wouldn't see him play for Swansea again.

yeah i was quite surprised with goodfellows report from that s****horpe v swansea game i always thought that he was a good player maybe he isnt playing well because hes just not that interested in swansea and wants to play for city

Not surprised as the poorfellow must be feed up being puch piller to post by Tinnion instead of being given a 6 match run in the City team, to prove his points that he wants it.

Goodfellow

Plus's

Can shoot with both feet.

Scores Goals.

Quick.

Skillfull.

Mainly left, but quite two footed.

Heads in well

Minus's

Can't defend.

Can't tackle.

Scared.

Lightweight.

For me, particularly at this level, those few related minus's, unfortuneately, outweigh the plus's and with Joe Ayinsah,you've got a kid who can play full/wing back and will get stuck in much more.

That, and the emergence of Goldbourne who is also left sided, is why Woodman & Goodfellow are on their way out.

well one of them is right here, i think with goodfellow, doc, wilkshire and murray in midfield, we could destroy most teams in this division.

GOODFELLOW....WILKSHIRE...MURRAY

..............DOHERTY (DM)

No Dinning in your midfield four? I think he's rather more effective myself.

Presumably we would "destroy most teams" as long as Goodfellow didn't have to tackle anyone, or it wasn't too cold or his opponent wasn't too big, then?

I realy do rate Marc Goodfellow was it not for him (or with a brilliant headed goal) we had a day out in the play off final. He also scored a few goals for us in the leage last season.

If Marc does end up leaving us i will wish him all the very best and will watch his career with interest. :dunno:Marc 'freezer' Goodfellow ;)

I realy do rate Marc Goodfellow was it not for him (or with a brilliant headed goal) we had a day out in the play off final. He also scored a few goals for us in the leage last season.

If Marc does end up leaving us i will wish him all the very best and will watch his career with interest.  :dunno:Marc 'freezer' Goodfellow ;)

spot on :wub:

Guest Tactical Genius
If Marc does end up leaving us i will wish him all the very best and will watch his career with interest.  :dunno:Marc 'freezer' Goodfellow ;)

In which case I hope you like Reserve Team and Conference football.

Goodfellow is a quality attacking player , not the kind you play in a game at a physical side like scunny though. He is a very good substitute to have at our level , and probably the championship as well. He's one of the most natural goalscorers at the club , maybe even the most natural. I've always thought he would be good up front , i still think he's a good squad player we should keep.

Guest REDCIDERARMY

He has already proved what a good player he is fopr us last season,he wants to play for us Tins get him back and sat on the bench instead of having a couple of defenders on there when one is sufficent.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Goping Up

Guest NorthLondonRed

I hoped that Marc would make an impact in the first team this season .. unfortunately he has been given little chance. Yes Luke Wilkshire has done very well this season, but to not make the bench after coming back from Vale was disappointing. Although light weight, he is a goal scoring midfielder and could surely do a job within the 'squad'

Guest Spunkwood

Marc came off because after switching wings to try change the flow of the game none of that happened I say stick him upfront with Lery and we have a great partnership!

drink up the cider

I reckon that Mr Goodfellow is good.

He should stay to give us options as he can play anywhere in midfield and also will score goals.

I don't think he's been given a fair chance to prove himself,but it happens.

If I really cared that much I could start some sort of campaign or 'crusade' to support him but I've not got that much time on my hands.

Hope he stays,I was right about Mr Lita being better than Mr Roberts(incoming!),and I reckon Marcy Goodo could do a job for us but hey,what do I know.

Tins rules ok.

I reckon that Mr Goodfellow is good.

He should stay to give us options as he can play anywhere in midfield and also will score goals.

I don't think he's been given a fair chance to prove himself,but it happens.

If I really cared that much I could start some sort of campaign or 'crusade' to support him but I've not got that much time on my hands.

Hope he stays,I was right about Mr Lita being better than Mr Roberts(incoming!),and I reckon Marcy Goodo could do a job for us but hey,what do I know.

Tins rules ok.

Who would you drop to accommodate Freezer, Freezer?

I would drop Dinning or Doc as was required,Wilkshire can play inside when required.Mr Goodfellow is a squad player,he can start or replace in a variety of roles,a bit like Mr Fortune.

Reading back on your posts I have yet to find an opinion on Mr Goodfellow from yourself,would you care to comment.

Reading back on your posts I have yet to find an opinion on Mr Goodfellow from yourself,would you care to comment.

Pardon my interuption Mr Freezer my good fellow but I should just like to pass comment on the awfully polite terminology being used by yourself and Mr CDP in this exchange of views. For one brief moment I thought I was reading a Jane Austin novel.

Pardon my interuption Mr Freezer my good fellow but I should just like to pass comment on the awfully polite terminology being used by yourself and Mr CDP in this exchange of views. For one brief moment I thought I was reading a Jane Austin novel.

Interruption accepted my good man,but would you also like to comment on the matter in question,or shall we skip to the chase.

What was the last Jane Austin novel what you read.

But "Freezer " is the best nickname City have had in my memory, which is dimming now, as it is 35 years old. What sort of nickname could he be replaced by?

Goodfellow: Lightweight = yes.

Should he have been considered as a recruit from a club managed by ........, No.

Could he be a valuable asset given a run in Division1?, Very Possibly.

Conclusion, Give Ayinsa a few games. Or Freezer. But give ne of thos left-side a players a few games.

Archived