IGNORED

Goodfellow

GrahamC

Pardon my interuption Mr Freezer my good fellow but I should just like to pass comment on the awfully polite terminology being used by yourself and Mr CDP in this exchange of views. For one brief moment I thought I was reading a Jane Austin novel.

Interruption accepted my good man,but would you also like to comment on the matter in question,or shall we skip to the chase.

What was the last Jane Austin novel what you read.

Comment on the matter in hand old chap? Oh yes, well, I think thet young Goodfellow will only ever be a bit part player for us and given the potential of Cotterill, Goldbourne and Anyinsah he would be advised to try and move on.

As for Jane Austin, I've never really got into the old gel although I'd like to give her a try sometime.

Comment on the matter in hand old chap? Oh yes, well, I think thet young Goodfellow will only ever be a bit part player for us and given the potential of Cotterill, Goldbourne and Anyinsah he would be advised to try and move on.

As for Jane Austin, I've never really got into the old gel although I'd like to give her a try sometime.

Jolly good Mr Roger,as with all decent players if their careers are stifled at a club, I too would like to see them move on and be presented with an opportunity to perform in their chosen profession.

Now off to PC land to get rid of this damn Jane Austin virus,Mr Roger see you in about 5 days when cured,(perhaps I'll return to my former impolite self-god willing).

Saddle the horses. :grr:

In which case I hope you like Reserve Team and Conference football.

Is it any wonder i don't come on here as much as i use too with stupid comments like your's. It's people like you who i reserve judgement on if you realy support Bristol City fc or not.

Call yourself a Bristol City supporter? Marc Goodfellow is a Bristol City fc player i cant see you giving much support. What have you given for the club? Not alott by the sounds of it.

So where are all you Goodfellow fans that wanted to see him play for City every week? :grr:

I'm a fan of his - although i'm not clambering for him to be playing every week i think he is a good squad player who despite not being given a real settled run in the side got us out of some scrapes last year and contributed some very important goals last season (....hang on this sounds familiar :grr: ).

We are constantly being told we have the strongest squad in the division and Marc is a part of that - and one i'd like to see used a bit more.

He can play a number of positions going forward and as a bit part player might just offer us something different in those games, particularly at home, where we are stuggling to break down a 10 man defensive line.

Agreed i wouldnt start him away on a tuesday night in the freezing cold but it horses for courses and i think he can do a job for us - especially as we lack a little bit of quality as cover on the left.

Guest Tactical Genius
Is it any wonder i don't come on here as much as i use too with stupid comments like your's. It's people like you who i reserve judgement on if you realy support Bristol City fc or not.

Call yourself a Bristol City supporter? Marc Goodfellow is a Bristol City fc player i cant see you giving much support. What have you given for the club? Not alott by the sounds of it.

It's called objectivity. But time will tell, and in time prove that I'm right. That's where he is headed. In fact he's already there, loaned out to whoever will take him. When he makes it somewhere as a regular first-team player then feel free to come back and ridicule me, I won't hold my breath.

As for your opening gambit, I neither know nor care about your internet habits, but sort your punctuation out.

I was chatting to a Swansea fan last night and he said that Goodfellow was "setting the Vetch alight" and that he had made a real difference to the team. He is playing left wing and he can't believe that we don't want him ourselves.

He may have had one bad game but it seems he has been doing well and has scored a few goals as well apparently.

I was chatting to a Swansea fan last night and he said that Goodfellow was "setting the Vetch alight" and that he had made a real difference to the team. He is playing left wing and he can't believe that we don't want him ourselves.

He may have had one bad game but it seems he has been doing well and has scored a few goals as well apparently.

He's scored once for them, the winner at Oxford.

As for "setting the Vetch alight", look on their rivals site, presumably the guys posting on it watch the Swans and they are giving him a right slagging, and apparently they intend signing Chris Llewellyn from Wrexham instead of Goodfellow now as he has been so poor there.

Setting the Vetch alight? Do the Swansea police know they've got an arsonist living in their City?

IGMC.

Well, if I was the new Mrs Tinman I'd be a little bit p1$$ed off at the amount of time my husband spends on the PC in the wee small hours!

Perhaps its a wee night time pee, another "action pill",check the forum and back to the silk.Forums quiet that time of night and he/she can get out unnoticed by the herd.

I would drop Dinning or Doc as was required,Wilkshire can play inside when required.Mr Goodfellow is a squad player,he can start or replace in a variety of roles,a bit like Mr Fortune.

Reading back on your posts I have yet to find an opinion on Mr Goodfellow from yourself,would you care to comment.

I haven't made much of a comment on Freezer cos I cant actually remember his performances that much to be honest. It's something I'm quite embarassed at. Obviously I recall the Playoff game but little else. :grr:

If Marc is an out and out winger who can cross then maybe worth getting him in. He seems to be scoring regularly for Swansea at the moment, where is he being played there? He obviously is capable of doing it at League 2 level. As I said above, accommodating him in midfield means dropping one of the 4 seemingly "first choicers" and also dislodging Orr from the equation?

He doesnt seem to have Tinnion interested, maybe an "altitude" problem, lack of desire? I don't really know.

Sorry, not much of an opinion. I do feel quite guilty about that.

Pardon my interuption Mr Freezer my good fellow but I should just like to pass comment on the awfully polite terminology being used by yourself and Mr CDP in this exchange of views. For one brief moment I thought I was reading a Jane Austin novel.

Sorry Roger. How would you like me to communicate on this forum?

Anyone seen 'Freezers' winning goal for Swansea tonight in the FA Cup? (At least he's still in the cup more than we can say) :grr::P:grr: .

Marc if you want to improve your career mate go and sign for Swansea.Becuss if some of these fans have their way you would be strait down the job center They can not see a good football player for nuts on here by all accounts

Anyone seen 'Freezers' winning goal for Swansea tonight in the FA Cup? (At least he's still in the cup more than we can say) :grr:  :P  :grr: .

Marc if you want to improve your career mate go and sign for Swansea.Becuss if some of these fans have their way you would be strait down the job center They can not see a good football player for nuts on here by all accounts

The words, out, pick, one, that come to mind. :(

Archived