IGNORED

Liam Rosenior/andy Cole

freezer

Scott was not a happy man at Reading! You need your head tested....

Scott Murray has had two stabs at the 'Championship' once with city and once with Reading if you claim any of those stints were a success you need YOUR head looking at.

Take off the red tinted glasses and except our team for what they are at the moment, a third division side in old money!

Scott Murray has had two stabs at the 'Championship' once with city and once with Reading if you claim any of those stints were a success you need YOUR head looking at.

Take off the red tinted glasses and except our team for what they are at the moment, a third division side in old money!

The main reason he was'nt a success, was due to the change of manager. Until Pardew left, he was a regular, and played well.

In the Premiership?

Viera

Henry

Barthez

Petit

Klinsmann

Edu (DID HE PLAY IN THE LAST WORLD CUP???)

Gilberto

Diomede

Juninho

Lebouef

Desailly

Karembeu

Dugarry

Deschamps

Guivarch

(any more?)

Errrrrm ... I shall have a go!

Did BRANCO of Middlesborough play in the Brazil 1994 World Cup team?

I can definatley add KARLHEINZ RIEDLE who played for Liverpool & Fulham and was in that West Germany 1990 squad.

YOURI DJORKAEFF (Bolton & Blackburn) & CHRISTOPHE DUGARRY (Birmingham) are not mentioned from that French squad.

And didn't ROQUE JUNIOR play for Leeds really badly?

The main reason he was'nt a success, was due to the change of manager. Until Pardew left, he was a regular, and played well.

Riazza,

UI agree with you partly, he was a regular at the start of that season, however, coming to the end of Pardew's stint he was warming the bench more than playing. I have nothing against Scott and think he is a terrific player at this level, unfortunately I do not think he can hack it any higher.

Archived