IGNORED

Congratulations Brian And Cathryn

Ian M

• Admin

I'd just like to pass on my congratulations to Brian and Cathryn on the expected arrival of their first born next Summer, hopefully Brian willl have double reason to celebrate coupling the birth with a promotion to the Championship :grr:

Any suggestions for a name, "Ashton" has a nice ring to it :grr:

Guest bristolbred

Well Done!! to both the happy couple, for the impending patter of tiny feet!!, :o

May Cathryn have a safe, and trouble free pregnancy, and i hope that before Brian hang's up his boots, now we know he's not shooting blanks, that he get's a few goals on the field of play!!, :grr:

:grr:

Mind you though, good job the baby has come sooner, rather than later, as if Father and child go out by train in the future, one will have a student railcard, and the other a senior citizens pass!!, :(

No wonder we aren't doing very well if he is not concentrating 100% -

ass u me d there had to be a reason.

Pause for time to get me 'elmet

Seriously, congratulations for the one thing in life that is truly sensational, emotional, mind numbing ...... - the birth of your own child.

Guest DrFaustus

Mr and Mrs Tinpot derseve the congratulations - there is nothing better than being a parent. :grr: Fair play to them both and I hope their nipper is happy and healthy.

If the young 'un is a boy he should plainly be called Ollie, maybe Frankie Prince, or perhaps Smashngrab. If they are blessed with a daughter, there is only one possible name - Irene.

Archived