IGNORED

Luton Looking For A Point Tommorow.

Cider red

Don't believe a word of it!

If we put our "big heads on" and think that because Howard's not playing, they're going to shut up shop and all we have to do is turn up, we'll have another Weds on our hands.

If we score first, I take us to go on and win 3-1, unless we get one and, ala DW,shut up shop.

Teams rarely score from within their own half and thats where we need to keep Luton. If we score early then Luton will have to press and leave some space behind them.

That's when we can uitilise our pace.

Probable XI

4-4-2

...............................Phillips......................................

Coles.....................Butler................Hill....................Bell...

Murray....................Doherty...............Dinning.............Wilkshire...

..........................Lita..................Brooker........................

SUBS

Heffernan

Gillespie

Fortune

Orr

Smith

I'd actually go for Anyinsah, as opposed to Smith, because it gives you more options and Orr can play RB.

Let's see.

Bit of kidology going on i think - but no howard and brkovic has a firtness test - if neither of those play we have to play with the attitude that its three points for the taking and get at them as early as possible - get one up and i think we could be in for a good afternoon

not going to be easy though

If we score first, I take us to go on and win 3-1, unless we get one and, ala DW,shut up shop.

I'll be more than happy with a Wilsonesque 1-0 tomorrow. Sod being entertained - we need to *win* this one and it is NOT going to be easy, despite what some of the posters on here would have you believe. Luton have been top of the table for four months now, and that hasn't happened by accident.

Definately a double bluff.Luton will want City to over confident especially as Howards suspended.

It wouldn't suprise me if Luton started with 3 up front in the hope they could nick and early goal and really upset City.

Wouldn't surprise me either. Their tactics all season have been to attack early and often.

Wouldn't surprise me either. Their tactics all season have been to attack early and often.

If that's the case and they attack then that falls into our hands a bit, cos we all know we seem incapable of breaking down solid resolute defences....

Archived