IGNORED

Tinnion's Problem

Cardy

Ive been thinking about this Goodfellow situation. Its just hit me that Tinnion keeps using this line 'I only want players who are 100% committed to BCFC etc...'. But rather than tackling the problem of lack of commitment from his players he is simply hiding it by loaning them out ala Goodfellow and Woodman. Does he really think these players are going to come back into the fold more committed ?? And what he said about Woodman in public was nothing short of disgraceful.

This strikes me as the actions of a very weak leader who doesnt know how to handle difficult players. He would rather have an easy life by loaning them out than tackle and solve the real problem. The bottom line is Woodman probably aint good enough anyway but Goodfellow should be playing for BCFC and it is Tinnion's job to get the best out of him. Thats the real skill of being a MANAGER.

Very good point , and we could have done with goodfellows pace and invention yesterday. He's playing well and scoring for swansea , maybe tinns will give him a chance but i doubt it. He's somehow got to get the best out of these kind of players , if he was getting the best out of them i think we would be in the top two now. Saying all this it is his first season in management , and he is on a learning curve , the board surely new it would not be all plain sailing when he was appointed?

Guest jon bid

i think weve seen the last of goodfellow. i for one think he should be in the squad. take yesterdays bench - why did we have to central midfielders on the bench. if wilkshire & murray don't perform there's no pressure on them. stick goodfellow on the bench and he can come on and play left or right wing & up front.

murray has not been playing that well so far this season..ok he's scored seven goals but he can no longer beat a player and whip in a decent cross.

Ive been thinking about this Goodfellow situation. Its just hit me that Tinnion keeps using this line 'I only want players who are 100% committed to BCFC etc...'. But rather than tackling the problem of lack of commitment from his players he is simply hiding it by loaning them out ala Goodfellow and Woodman. Does he really think these players are going to come back into the fold more committed ?? And what he said about Woodman in public was nothing short of disgraceful.

This strikes me as the actions of a very weak leader who doesnt know how to handle difficult players. He would rather have an easy life by loaning them out than tackle and solve the real problem. The bottom line is Woodman probably aint good enough anyway but Goodfellow should be playing for BCFC and it is Tinnion's job to get the best out of him. Thats the real skill of being a MANAGER.

Precisely - Tins hasn't a clue at being a manager because he has no experience. He should have gone elsewhere to learn his trade but SL dropped him right in it.

Archived