IGNORED

Goodfellow

One Team

His one month loan started on 25/11, so he could be back with us for the Stockport game. Does anyone know if Swansea will be looking to extend the loan or sign him permanently?

I wouldn't mind seeing him getting a game for us, whether he'd make any difference god knows. We could certainly do with more options on the left though.

Guest bristolbred
Does anyone know if Swansea will be looking to extend the loan or sign him permanently?

I thought Swansea wanted rid of him, for showing a lack of commitment even though when you are on loan, you should be trying your best!!, :D

To drop Wilkshire inside along side Dinning would leave the back four short of cover.Not a good idea,especially away from home.

And...although BT hasn't said as much its pretty clear that G'fellow is not very high in the pecking order at AG and its very unrealistic to expect him to get a start at Stockport.

I can see G'fellow leaving the club before the season is over.Shame if he does go,because I don't think he's been given a run in his best position as a main striker.

This was posted by PhilJack on FootballForums.net...

Taken from Evening Post -

"Kenny Jackett is bidding to extend Marc Goodfellow's stay at Swansea City as he comes to terms with losing Kris O'Leary for a month. The Swansea boss has made contact with Bristol City about taking Goodfellow's loan into a second month and is hopeful that Ashton Gate chief Brian Tinnion will give the green light."

I hope we do, he has started slowly with us but the last 2/3 games he has started to impress. The guy's got quality. It's getting it out of him that is the problem.

It sounds like he's doing OK, but they're not prepared to try and make the move permanent yet :D

Guest ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X

get Goody back,

how you all " don't bring him bak" fans can comment, stikes me as he isnt being given the chance at AG to prove what hes got and what he can do!

A prime example of BT favouring his mates!

Archived