IGNORED

Room 101

Bristol Boy

How very true unfortunately people like you never will have the decency to show respect. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve, far from it, If you cannot see the significance of 59000 deaths, as you clearly can't, then what hope is there?

'Decency'- As defined by your good self of course.

'Show'- What part of that word don't you understand?

'I don't wear my heart on my sleeve'- Well hurry up and 'show' some respect.

'If you cannot see the significance of 59000 deaths, as you clearly can't'-

Where have I said I cant? I've stated that I don't agree with people having to stand for a minutes silence, as many people don't want/need to make a 'show' of their feelings. Of course this will make it much harder for your good self to decide whether people are 'decent' human beings or 'indecent' if there is no organised minutes silence, but hey, I'm sure you'll find a way!

'Decency'- As defined by your good self of course.

'Show'- What part of that word don't you understand?

'I don't wear my heart on my sleeve'- Well hurry up and 'show' some respect.

'If you cannot see the significance of 59000 deaths, as you clearly can't'-

Where have I said I cant? I've stated that I don't agree with people having to stand for a minutes silence, as many people don't want/need to make a 'show' of their feelings. Of course this will make it much harder for your good self to decide whether people  are 'decent' human beings or 'indecent' if there is no organised minutes silence, but hey, I'm sure you'll find a way!

You are without doubt the biggest idiot it has been my misfortune to happen across. Go back to your selfish little life and when fate decides its your turn for misfortune.....well...what goes around comes around. You are a disgrace.

But what's the difference between people killed in a natural disaster, people killed by a drunk driver, people killed by a random stabber in North London, people whose mother suddenly dies when they are children, people whose livelihood is taken away by a change of law and commit suicide, people who choke to death on a ham sandwich? Why don't we have a minutes silence every game?

People die every day, and do you know what? Apart from close friends and family, nobody gives a s h i t.

But what's the difference between people killed in a natural disaster, people killed by a drunk driver, people killed by a random stabber in North London, people whose mother suddenly dies when they are children, people whose livelihood is taken away by a change of law and commit suicide, people who choke to death on a ham sandwich? Why don't we have a minutes silence every game?

People die every day, and do you know what? Apart from close friends and family, nobody gives a  s h i t.

59000 people, and your attitude is exactly what I have been talking about. Once again I have never suggested a minutes silence, my point was the way people (exactly like you) have dismissed the deaths of these people and cannot be bothered to give up one minute (should it come about) of their time are a very sad reflection on the state of our society today. If you can't understand that what happened was a global disaster of monumental proportions then you are sadly lacking.

You are without doubt the biggest idiot it has been my misfortune to happen across. Go back to your selfish little life and when fate decides its your turn for misfortune.....well...what goes around comes around. You are a disgrace.

Whoa there a moment, I'll have you know that I'm a much bigger idiot than you give me credit for.

As for 'selfish', 'not decent', 'a disgrace', I take great solace in knowing that its you who's made that judgement.

Just pushing the politics aside :blush:

1."Reality TV" I don't know about you, but I never tire of being locked up in a house at Elstree with a transexual, a hairdresser, a thick tart and a muslim.Always happening to me!

The pleasures of an expensive holiday with the "Shell Suit & Sovereign Ring Family," are also appreciated :blink:

2.Celebrity Decorators-Laurence Llewellyn ****ing, ***tard, Bowen, to give one his full name.I don't want MDF anything, I don't care if it's a quid :@

3.Tara Palmer Tomkinson-Thick as $h1t and less usefull :laugh:

4.People who say "Liiiissssten" before they say something, usually not worth listening to.If they do that to you, I suggest you counter, with FEEEELLLL, and then smack them in the earhole!

5.Blokes in films who get up in 5 seconds after a kick in the family jewellery! Five Hours, possibly, five weeks, NOT 5 SECONDS ;) .

6.The half time draw with Mike "showtime" dipstick.

7.Seeing the promotion team, introduced.........again,and again......and again :Sleep12:

8.People who fart in a lift before you walk in and then other people get in and think it was you.

9.Scottish People who say "HINK" instead of THINK......Scot Murrays really bad at it and "Bye the way" when it isn't appropriate.

10.English People who say "Yah, instead of yes, "pacifically," instead of specifically.

11.Wales-No explanation needed, I feel :D

12.The Wurzels "miming." Could be any 3 old blokes walking around the pitch.

13.Ooh yes, anyone who uses Doobree, What'sit or Thingmee Jig (That's HINGMEE, Scot)should at least be castrated.

Guest DrFaustus
The group of sad blokes that sit behind me in the Dolman who spend the entire game, every game, mocking and moaning about every City player on the pitch.

The two turds from GWR who made the oh-so-'amusing' song about Bristol.

Margaret Thatcher and any member of her family.

Bonnie Langford and Christopher Biggins.

Susan Osman.

Boy bands, Robbie Williams, Shania Twain and any other half-baked, middle of the road excuse for music you can think of.

Plastic Paddies.

There must be more :D

4). Czech and Slovak Gypsies!!, who fleeced the English Tax Payer for millions of ££££'s, claiming percicution, and then when they've got a few thousand quid, tax free in their hand's, clear off home!!,  :@

People who read the Daily Mail and believe racist poo like this. By the way, it's persecution, not percicution. It's also hands, not hand's.

Guest bristolbred
People who read the Daily Mail and believe racist poo like this. By the way, it's persecution, not percicution. It's also hands, not hand's.

Speaking as some on who's had first hand experience dealing with them in this country, and in the Czech Republic, i know what i am talking about, and i don't have to read the Daily Mirror like your good self to catch up on current affairs!!, :P

And i take it that the only thing you are capable of using your hand's for is to give yourself a bit of relief from the stresses and strains of life!!, :D

Guest DrFaustus
And i take it that the only thing you are capable of using your hand's for is to give yourself a bit of relief from the stresses and strains of life!!,  :blush:

Oops :D I feel a certain Jonah will be back on later to reprimand you for oppressing coffee bean growers on Saturn's moon Europa - or something like that.

Room 101 - add The Krankies.

Guest bristolbred
Oops  :blink:  I feel a certain Jonah will be back on later to reprimand you for oppressing coffee bean growers on Saturn's moon Europa - or something like that.

I'm sure that Jonah is having a WHALE of a time on here!!, and now he's calling me Racist!!, :blush:

Shame he doesn't know the truth about the czech and slovak gypsies, what they were doing, or not doing in 50 years in a communist society, and as soon as they gained their freedom....................................................

Still, back to Room 101........

101). People who bring political statements into a Football Chat Room!!!, :D

1) Uruaguay - Yes, they may have won the World Cup but they did it at a time when only 8 nations were taking part on their own doorstep. Otherwise, what are they famous for? Corned Beef? They're just a poor man's Argentina. And there are too many "U"s in their name. And what sort of capital city is Montevideo? Shouldn't that be the name of a crap comedian?

2) People who don't indicate when turning. Especially when you're turning right. I'm not a ******* mind reader you know!

3) John Prescott - Does anyone know what he does apart from be driven around in one of his two Jaguars? No, thought not. And he's from Hull.

4) Pork scratchings - Toenail clippings more like!

5) Thatchers cider - I knew exactly what I was saying and had a grip on reality until I had three pints. Now I haven't got a clue. Yes, a kebab does sound like a good idea!

6) Absolutely Fabulous - It's not been funny for ages. It's turning into Last of the Summer Wine for trendy people. Call it a day Saunders why you still have some dignity intact.

Scooter Red

Speaking as some on who's had first hand experience dealing with them in this country, and in the Czech Republic, i know what i am talking about, and i don't have to read the Daily Mirror like your good self to catch up on current affairs!!,  :P

Yeah, I'm sure you know what you are talking about. :Sleep12:

By the way, in response to one of your later posts, the person who introduced political (as in the BNP......) statements on to this thread was *you*, not me.

Guest bristolbred
By the way, in response to one of your later posts, the person who introduced political (as in the BNP......) statements on to this thread was *you*, not me.

WOW!!, So now you are saying that i am a Member of the BNP are you!!, :@

Archived