IGNORED

Puzzled

RedUn

<Yeah, and nobody even mentioned my birthday and that Jesus bloke.> posted Dorset Red.

Jesus was wished Hapy Birthday on the Yellow Subbers Forum, but no one has mentioned me yet either and I'm 50 today. :rolleyes: (It says so at the bottom of this otib forum home page). I had already supportd City for 15 years before Leroy was born although I've not hit a winning goal for City yet. :P

Apparantly Florida Red was 50 yesterday.

<Yeah, and nobody even mentioned my birthday and that Jesus bloke.> posted Dorset Red.

Jesus was wished Hapy Birthday on the Yellow Subbers Forum, but no one has mentioned me yet either and I'm 50 today.  :rolleyes:  (It says so at the bottom of this otib forum home page).  I had already supportd City for 15 years before Leroy was born although I've not hit a winning goal for City yet. :P

Apparantly Florida Red was 50 yesterday.

Happy birthday! Half a century - what a milestone!

Thank you one and all. This is also the 50th anniversary of City (and Chelsea) last winning a Championship.

In these 50 years City have been promoted 7 times and relegated 7 times. I've seen City home in all 4 divisions and away in three (I didn't see an away game in Div 4). Home & away in League Cup and FA Cup, even took in an Anglo Scottish Cup game. Was at Highbury for that game in Aug 76 and exalted in wins at Old Trafford & Elland Road. Best performance - that 1-1 draw at Forest in the 1989 League Cup semi final.

Best moment following City - Midday one Wednesday and hearing that City still existed. I have never felt such relief.

As for lifestyle, I've only been offered drugs once in 50 years and that was just three years ago when a pensioner offered me some of his Viagara tablets at £1 each.

Motto for a 50 year old -

Old enough to know better, young enough to still be doing it!

Archived