IGNORED

Matt Hill

TomBCFCUK

Today i was surprised that he wasnt even on the bench today but i also heard a rumour, yeh another rumour. But to me this sounds true that Matt Hill is on his way to sign for qpr this week for around 200,000.As i said i dunno if its true but what woudl you think if he left ?

Good buisness IMO as his distribution is awful and has been at fault for so many goals over the past few years, one of the most over rarted players weve had in the last few years.

So Clayton in your opinion then is a worthy Left Back/Central Defender replacement for Matthew?

Good buisness IMO as his distribution is awful and has been at fault for so many goals over the past few years, one of the most over rarted players weve had in the last few years.

Jesus christ someone speaking sense!

It was nice watching a game where the ball didn't slice into touch everytime our left back got it.

If 200k could sway Hartlepool to sell Nelson to us would you take it (can't see Hill going anywhere.. but its an intresting thought)

That's a good point there Tom. Nelson does want to go and apparently we're interested?

There's also this Coles to Man City rumour and Stuart Pearce watching Coles I keep hearing regularly, but Mr Lansdown says we are not looking to sell any of our players so.... erm.... yeah :clap:

I know what you mean, just IMO 200k is a decent price for him.

We have to play Pools again this month , so lets see how Nelson does with Brooker to contend with. Should be a good tussle. He kept Lita very quiet, so it would be an opportunity to try Heffs for that game

which team are you watching matt hills distribution has improved greatly and you always slate him why don't you try to do his job with you lot having a go after every game he is better than that whole defence put toghether :@  :@  :@  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  ;)

Should have gone to SpecSavers.

Matt Hill's distribution is terrible, everyone without rose tinted spectacles knows that. Yes he can defend but if I was offered £200K for him I would give the guy a lift to London myself to sign the forms.

Guest Harry May

I would be very surprised if he was moving on . On the main site it says he is ill .

Matty's distribution ain't the best , but he's a solid enough defender at our level.

Caldicot Red.

No-one can defend Mattys distribution but there is no way anyone can be "over critical" of him as a defender.For his size Hill has tremendous power when it comes to outjumping attackers.Taller players included and knows how to put a good tackle in.I'd be very disappointed in him being sold.

If we get a better defender first then fair enough but for now lets keep our better players.

Should have gone to SpecSavers.

Matt Hill's distribution is terrible, everyone without rose tinted spectacles knows that. Yes he can defend but if I was offered £200K for him I would give the guy a lift to London myself to sign the forms.

What a ridiculous comment,he is a defender, so what is your problem with him?

We'd be a lot higher in the table if everyone gave the same effort as Matt does.

What a ridiculous comment,he is a defender, so what is your problem with him?

We'd be a lot higher in the table if everyone gave the same effort as Matt does.

I don't have a problem with any City player. Hill is not good enough to play at full back in my opinion because he can't pass, cross or shoot well enough to play in that position, all things a modern day full back needs to be able to do. Centre half is his only position as he is a decent defender. But, if I was offered £200K for him I think that is more than he is worth and I would sell.

Cos Holloway recognises talent and has links with Bristol perhaps :clap:

It is true. Was talking to a member of the coaching staff today who confirmed that Hill had recieved an offer from QPR and was going to tie it up next week. Also we have lined up a STRIKER as our next signing!!!! Maybe Leroy is on his way too, and Fortune is deemed good enough to replace Hill. I certainly think centre back is his best position by far.

200K in todays market is good. Good defender, but will never be a very good defender as really can't kick ball straight. No one is doubting his effort and defending skills, they have always been admirable.

200k is loads when most clubs are now made from free signings!

If he does leave it will be for £ as he only signed a new deal last summer

Archived