IGNORED

He,s Lost The Plot

blackthorn slice

2-2. A great fight back.

Here's a site for people who want to sack the manager half way through a game:

http://vr.ncsa.uiuc.edu/BS/Muppets//muppets.html

No change. A couple of desperate substitutions, hoof and chase and a lucky own goal don't change my opinion.

The guy is clearly out of his depth and has just bought himself a bit more time

good response, who says the players aren't behind Tinnion? 8 points from 12 over Xmas isn't bad given the players absent. We just need to keep on battling the rest of the division rather than ourselves all the time.

Two wins against the bottom teams, a 0-0 draw against a side who haven't managed one all season and have a minus goal difference. And now a 2-2 draw against an out of form Huddersfield team with a desperate couple of subs.

great xmas. January looks a little tougher. :laugh:

No change. A couple of desperate substitutions, hoof and chase and a lucky own goal don't change my opinion.

The guy is clearly out of his depth and has just bought himself a bit more time

i cant believe you i mean u say we had a lucky own goal, so did they,

hoof and chase, well it worked

Guest eddrockett
i have to agree

We were VERY lucky today!!! How long do we have to ride our luck and waste this season away before we realise tin pot is well out of his depth!!! He was on playing for his job today and once again it took us to go behind before we started pressing the opposition. If anything this result today has further strengthened my opinion that we need to ring the changes now before we waste this season away. This season has been the worst for as long as I can remember for moral amongst the team and the supporters.....Ashton Gate is ghost town these days and it's only going to get worse.

:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Tinnion great guy and would probably be a good manager if his players respected him.Start of the year big bust up with tinnion and coles ever since a small group of players(coles,doherty,murray,hill) have not respected tinnion as a manger or player.

:Sleep12:  :Sleep12:  :Sleep12: 

Tinnion great guy and would probably be a good manager if his players respected him.Start of the year big bust up with tinnion and coles ever since a small group of players(coles,doherty,murray,hill) have not respected tinnion as a manger or player.

Murray doesn't like Tinnion. I thought they were best mates etc. It must be bad if that is the case.

Tinnion has has SIX MONTHS. How can you judge him on that? We are in 8th place, which is not exactly great, but by no means awful. Anyone calling for him to be sacked right now is an utter idiot.

I would agree if.

A) I could see any similarity or improvement on the team that finished 3rd last season, apart from one or two individual performances.

B) There was any suggestion of a plan, an understanding of what our best team was and any cohesion to our play.

Unfortunately I see none of this and if anything during this xmas period it has got even worse.

Guest eddrockett
Tinnion has has SIX MONTHS. How can you judge him on that? We are in 8th place, which is not exactly great, but by no means awful. Anyone calling for him to be sacked right now is an utter idiot.

You are having a laugh!!! 8th is rubbish we should be fighting for the top 2 spots and I have no hesitation in believing that if we did not sack the manager last year we would be well up there! It's not tinnions fault, he has been given an opportunity and of course he grabbed it but look at the crazy tactical decisions that are being made!!! I would like to see us go straight into the next match and take them by the throat from the off with a 3-5-2 formation....

You are having a laugh!!! 8th is rubbish we should be fighting for the top 2 spots and I have no hesitation in believing that if we did not sack the manager last year we would be well up there! It's not tinnions fault, he has been given an opportunity and of course he grabbed it but look at the crazy tactical decisions that are being made!!! I would like to see us go straight into the next match and take them by the throat from the off with a 3-5-2 formation....

Wilson is gone - too late to change that, and I wouldn't want to.

All I am saying is that we should not (as some are suggetsing) sack Tinman after just half a season. It seems like every game we lose prompts 'Tinpot Out' cries, whereas the games we win provoke much less of a reaction. On the whole we've done reasonable this season, remember that unbeaten run?

We've drawn away, and won at home the past few days, so it's not too bad.

Wilson is gone - too late to change that, and I wouldn't want to.

All I am saying is that we should not (as some are suggetsing) sack Tinman after just half a season. It seems like every game we lose prompts 'Tinpot Out' cries, whereas the games we win provoke much less of a reaction. On the whole we've done reasonable this season, remember that unbeaten run?

We've drawn away, and won at home the past few days, so it's not too bad.

fair enough but don't u think some of are recent results have papered over the cracks?

If Tinnion's shown anything during his time at the Club it's LOYALTY, PASSION and RESPECT FOR THE FANS. He deserves a little bit in return.

Some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves. The guy has been given a near impossible task clearing up the mess that was left after Wilson's departure. And we weren't so great last year either - finishing a lucky third in a very poor standard division.

Tinnion has my full support and I would argue the vast majority of level-headed City fans support him too.

BS4

i cant believe you i mean u say we had a lucky own goal, so did they,

hoof and chase, well it worked

:laugh: You lot re the reason the Gate is so quiet never known a load of moaners and negative thinkers if u lot were playing we would have lost 6-0 get a grip for goodness sake

you know what most people here should go wathc the gas play ,you all seem to hate yur own team ,get a grip and start doing as the rovers fans do and support city with a bit of passion and belive ..you think the players don't read this forum get a grip or ###### off!!

If Tinnion's shown anything during his time at the Club it's LOYALTY, PASSION and RESPECT FOR THE FANS. He deserves a little bit in return.

Some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves. The guy has been given a near impossible task clearing up the mess that was left after Wilson's departure. And we weren't so great last year either - finishing a lucky third in a very poor standard division.

Tinnion has my full support and I would argue the vast majority of level-headed City fans support him too.

BS4

I don't recal Danny Wilson creating a mess that needed clearing up. 2 top 3 finishes and we were heading in the right direction. (Cardiff selection still a complete mystery though, I'll give you that)

The standard of football in this division is far worse than last year and Tinnion is not up to the job...yet. He may well come good given 2-3 seasons so the Board will not admit it but this is the time we can expect to spend in this league. Oh for an experienced manager as I'm already fed up with paying to watch Tinnion make more mistakes in the meantime. Oh and I will not be renewing my season tickets if this experiment continues. Lansdown said judge me on Brian.... nuf said Steve .....

I don't recal Danny Wilson creating a mess that needed clearing up. 2 top 3 finishes and we were heading in the right direction. (Cardiff selection still a complete mystery though, I'll give you that)

The standard of football in this division is far worse than last year and Tinnion is not up to the job...yet. He may well come good given 2-3 seasons so the Board will not admit it but this is the time we can expect to spend in this league. Oh for an experienced manager as I'm already fed up with paying to watch Tinnion make more mistakes in the meantime. Oh and I will not be renewing my season tickets if this experiment continues. Lansdown said judge me on Brian.... nuf said Steve .....

Your right, Danny Wilson took us in the right direction. But after the play-off final in Cardiff we had stopped dead (bit of a mess in my opinion) and a change was needed. Steve L had no choice but to make a change in my view and I cannot think of another manager with the relevant knowledge of the Club to bring in. Gary Johnson and the countless others mentioned since Tinnion took over couldn't have done any better either, but I guess we'll never know about that.

I would have to disagree about the division being weaker this year too. I think in general the standard is still pretty poor, but with three teams playing consistently well rather than one last year (Plymouth) and teams such as Sheffield Wednesday and Brentford are vastly improved.

BS4

Archived