IGNORED

5th At The Moment

Collis

The good thing is that no-one below us seems to be winning all the time. All we need to do is keep going and, to be honest, i think we will have cemented a place in the play-off postitions by the end of the month. Last night was the turning point in the season. If we can go to places like Tranmere and battle for 1-0 wins, as well as play Hull off the park and win 3-1 at the Gate, promotion is there for the taking.

The good thing is that no-one below us seems to be winning all the time. All we need to do is keep going and, to be honest, i think we will have cemented a place in the play-off postitions by the end of the month. Last night was the turning point in the season. If we can go to places like Tranmere and battle for 1-0 wins, as well as play Hull off the park and win 3-1 at the Gate, promotion is there for the taking.

Its up to us, why worry about the rest. A lot of the top teams have to play each other this month so could be interesting. :D

Bournemouth have two games in hand. :D

We need to keep an unbeaten run and get a two point average from each game and hope the others stuff up.

Don't worry about Bournemouth - we'll sort 'em out for you on Saturday...

nb This does not constitute a guarantee. Any disappointment caused by a Sheffield Wednesday loss is entirely predictable - I've lived with it for 20+ years

Archived