IGNORED

Train Tickets For Hull

bristolborn_and_red

Anyone have any idea of the cheapest tickets to Hull? I have tried the Qjump website but its been re-designed and is not very clear anymore (the cheapest it would give me was 81 quid return ;) ).

That price quoted doesn't shock me. Totally disgraceful but could well be the cheapest. Maybe www.thetrainline.com will help?.

Anyone have any idea of the cheapest tickets to Hull? I have tried the Qjump website but its been re-designed and is not very clear anymore (the cheapest it would give me was 81 quid return ;) ).

the cheepest i could get was £75 but its a real nightmare of a journey,

its a shame i wanted to go by train but for me at that price seems unlikely

Go to Temple Meads or Parkway ticket office as much in advance as poss. Specify exactly which trains you'll catch in each direction and you can get a bigger discount.

The fastest route would be Bristol-Paddington with 1st Great Western and then Kings Cross-Hull with Hull Trains, but it will be cheaper to go across country and change somewhere in Yorkshire.

Go to Temple Meads or Parkway ticket office as much in advance as poss.  Specify exactly which trains you'll catch in each direction and you can get a bigger discount.

The fastest route would be Bristol-Paddington with 1st Great Western and then Kings Cross-Hull with Hull Trains, but it will be cheaper to go across country and change somewhere in Yorkshire.

Well its £40+ to get from Westbury, Wiltshire to Plymouth so it doesn't suprise me at all if that's the prices to Hull!!!!!

Alcohol.

Lots of space.

Singing.

Only the price let's the train town, quite disgraceful prices.

I hear it is 47 pound (pound key not working !!) ;) if you book a week in advance. 81 to go on the day. What a rip off, you change twice and... make sure you don't miss the train back or its sunday lunchtime before you will get home !!

I have just rang First Great Western and due to a virus in their computer systems they are not taking any bookings at the moment but expect to be up and running again by mid-week. I asked about the cost of a ticket to Hull and was quoted at 47.50, now that is more like it ;)

So if anyone is interested:

Bristol to Hull.

via Kings Cross and Doncaster

Will get you back to Bristol by around 22.30

Oh happy days :Party12:

why Don't a couple of you get together, and get a mini-bus?

Theres Ten of us getting a mini-bus from taunton 20 quid each, bargain!

Firstly, i prefer the comfort of the train.

Secondly, me and my mate are the only ones i know who travel regularly to away games. Although there are other city fans in the area. They're all homers (we hail from Horfield :D ). Workmates aren't much better either.

Thirdly, on a minibus, there is nowhere to leek out all those wonderful alcholic beverages unless you count an empty lemonade bottle ( but i'm too big for one of those :D ).

Archived