IGNORED

East End

Collis

Does it really matter!

Yes and No.

No because of the fact that many of us (me included) have campaigned for the East End to be re-opened and to be given a chance to increase the atmosphere at the Gate, to inspire the team and to give some fans the chance to once again sing with their friends and fellow City fans passionately. This will give us the chance :D

Yes because I for one wanted the board to see why we needed it. For the fans and the club. Unfortunately it has probably been opened to boost the attendance at the Gate and too make it look better on the television with a louder atmosphere. :D

But I'm still Happy! :D

rite then yesssssssssssssss we got it BUT.........

i think is could be a mistake, kids in for £1, wasnt this the main reason for it being closed, cos some kids couldnt control themselfs yet we reward them by getting in for £1,

and i know i will opt to get in the eastend but its quite off putting knowing that it will be 75% of kids in there

it also gets on my nerves that all of a sudden there is money there to get it open, (only cos its on sky to make us look good at home), all season every team to visit AG must be laughing at the atmospher,

:D

That is great news - the atmosphere in there was so much better at the end of last season. It was funny because I was only complaining to me mate today about the poor atmosphere and how the East End should be opened up again. I am sure the City fans will use it to it's full

Its going to be in the afternoon of the game and after, any offers?!?!! :D  (Yeh Neo, your dumped):P

I have noticed a strange residue on the shirts i've lent you for past forum games....

now I know why... :D

Oh and it'll be brilliant if we can pack out the EE again, even if I'm slightly gutted its probably being opened for the wrong reasons...

Archived