IGNORED

East End

One Team

Has anyone else thought that we might actually be the only fans in there anyway?!

I mean, how many will Chesterfield bring down on a Friday night with it live on Sky?! 100? If that?

Last time that happened, they were put in the smaller section and we had the "usual" away bit of the East End.

One Team

I am swapping my season ticket for an East End ticket tonight.

I reckons' that the fencing and netting will same as was, meaning we would go into the Dolman side of the East End and receive three blocks allocation while the Chesterfield masses will have the rest.

But this is perhaps a good thing as our trial in the bigger section/Williams side failed poorly as all those who wanted to sing we separated and we had to many there who just wanted to appreciate the atmosphere and not join in.

Is this getting any exposure off the Internet as otherwise some folks might be very disappointed. We need to have our full numbers out on the night.

So come on, Swap your tickets and join the fun!

I am swapping my season ticket for an East End ticket tonight.

I reckons' that the fencing and netting will same as was, meaning we would go into the Dolman side of the East End and receive three blocks allocation while the Chesterfield masses will have the rest.

But this is perhaps a good thing as our trial in the bigger section/Williams side failed poorly as all those who wanted to sing we separated and we had to many there who just wanted to appreciate the atmosphere and not join in.

Is this getting any exposure off the Internet as otherwise some folks might be very disappointed. We need to have our full numbers out on the night.

So come on, Swap your tickets and join the fun!

I swapped my ticket as soon as I heard the news yesterday.

Can't wait till next Friday now... :D

The excitement is mounting - there are half a dozen of you up for it already!

Sorry, but the east end died when the seats went in  - I hope you enjoy your day but I honestly don't think it makes any difference.

:D Didnt sound very dead the last time we were in there :P Hartlepool :D 1/2 dozen :D we`ll see

:Music10: :Party27: :Music10: :Party27:

:D Didnt sound very dead the last time we were in there :P  Hartlepool :D 1/2 dozen :D we`ll see

:Music10:  :Party27:  :Music10:  :Party27:

When you are part of it, whether home or away, it always sounds good - but from any other part of the ground it really doesn't sound particularly good - enjoy being there but don't rely on it making a difference.

When you are part of it, whether home or away, it always sounds good - but from any other part of the ground it really doesn't sound particularly good - enjoy being there but don't rely on it making a difference.

:D

Where do you sit?

When full the East End is the loudest stand in the ground. Just look at Sheffield Wednesday outsinging us this season.

The low roof means that the sound is projected out in a speaker kind of way which quite obviously does make a difference.

I've sat in atyeo, williams and dolman and the east end is by far the loudest. 100 fans in there can out sing the whole ground.

Guest east_dundry_red
In the Dolman and I hardly noticed you last time - there was more sound from the Dolman and Atyeo and dare I say Williams than the few in the Wedlock.

Mind you he is an old man so his hearing may be going a bit. :P:D:D

Whilst admitting there may be an element of truth in that statement I do feel really hurt that you should descend to such levels to criticise :D

:D You know you wont be able to resist the pull of the East End and you`ll be in there :D ear muffs may be an idea though as to not damage your hearing further :P

The excitement is mounting - there are half a dozen of you up for it already!

Sorry, but the east end died when the seats went in  - I hope you enjoy your day but I honestly don't think it makes any difference.

Wehter you like it or not, the noise created by the EE IS noticeable, as one of the "part time" fans who don't get to that many games, and listen (when it chuffin works!!!!!!) on BCFC World- beleive me matey the noise levels are WELL higher than the normal library atmosphere, only Williams Block E and the Corner of the Atyeo create any noticeable noise normally, although once it starts the Dolman joins in.

The catalyst is the EE- encouraging everyone else to join in-as attested to, last season by the team, during the runout.....

Keep the Red flag Flying high, in the EE..............Red Army Red Army!!

I will be bringing lots of red and white balloons.  :D

with the game being on TV I think this is a really good opportunity for bcfc and the fans to portray Ashton Gate as a loud, colourful place and to give the team the full backing they need.

Time to shake off any labels of "fairweather fans", "quick to criticise", "moaners" or as Plymouth fans called it assshhhton Gate. Balloons, flags, tickertape and plenty of noise is the order of the day I feel.

Guest ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X
There are another 4 of us from Frome going to be in there. We have 100 red balloons on order ready to be blown up in the East End.

Make it stand out lads!!!

and lasses ;)

Archived